CaptainCrosslay for County Executive 2021-02

ceseal

CAPTAINCROSSLAY FOR COUNTY EXECUTIVE

CAPTAINCROSSLAY FOR COUNTY EXECUTIVE (2021-02)

Table of Contents

I. Introduction
II. Information
III. Stapleton County Departments
IV. County Government Operations
V. Municipal Governments
VI. State Relations
VII. Goals

I. Introduction

I. Introduction

I’m CaptainCrosslay, the Deputy Director of the Firestone Fire Academy. I’ve been around the community since 2018 on-and off. The Stapleton County Government needs a county executive who’s competent, active, and someone with an amazing work-ethic. I firmly believe I am fit for the position of County Executive. Therefore, declare my candidacy for County Executive.

II. Information

II. Information

The current county government has continued to strive significantly throughout the past few terms. The only pursuant issue within the county government is transparency. The county government lacks transparency with those who reside within Stapleton County. As County Executive, I plan to push for a clear transparency and bigger image for the county government. I will accomplish this by holding bi-weekly press meetings (I’ll figure it out if I get elected CE) with the public and will push to try and explain everything as much as I can.

I have been apart of the community since 2018 off and on now, made accomplishments throughout my career. I have gained knowledge from being apart of the community and have shown my skills that are imperative to have while being the County Executive. The following are my current and past occupations within the State of Firestone.

• Firestone Fire Academy Deputy Director
  • Stapleton County Fire Department Lieutenant
  • Prominence District Councilmen
  • Redwood City advisory board
  • Firestone Fire Explorers Advisor
  • Game Moderator
  • Department of Homeland Security Federal Protections Officer
  • POST Admissions Officer

Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office - The Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office has continued to be exceptionally well except the aim of the SCSO deputies. Currently, I don’t see many issues to cause me to intervene within the department’s operations, however We the recent issues coming up with inactivity within command and high command, that is something I’ll definitely evaluate and see what interventions are necessary

Stapleton County Fire Department - The Stapleton County Fire department has continued to also be well. With the recent resignation from Fire Chief mrzip, the department has experienced a new transition of leadership. Currently, I don’t see a lot of issues within the department except the transparency. I will coordinate with High Command for a poll to be released which results will be released at the end of it to ensure transparency between my office and other departments.

Currently, the County Government seems to be operating splendid. Within my time as County Executive, I plan to establish councils that will advise my office and help me execute the duties effectively. Another plan I have inplace is to have a bi-weekly meeting with the Sheriff, Undersheriff(s), Fire Chief, Deputy Chief(s). These meetings will help me grasp ongoing issues within our departments and will help me get an insight on what departments need, and how I can assist them.

Summary

VI. State Relations

Currently, I believe that county to state relations are doing splendid. I along with the Governor(s) will constantly try and keep a close circle between inter-state and county affairs to ensure that we both continue to work in the correct manor.

VII. Goals

VII. Goals

As I’ve stated in my letter, I have a lot of goals to bring to the office of County Executive. The following are goals for me to complete hopefully by the end of my term.

1. Transparency Within my office to departments and residents.
  2. Effective Municipal and County government operations
  3. Relations within the county. (Getting to know others of the county and help as much as I can)
  4. Gather opinions on policies within my office.
  5. Improvement of the entirety of Stapleton County.
Closing Remarks

Closing Remarks

Thank you for reading my letter of intent. If you have any suggestions, inquires please send me a direct message.

Signed,
CaptainCrosslay

4 Likes

full support

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support and endorsed

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Crosslay for CE! All hail crosslay!

4 Likes

GlockOperative support

3 Likes

All of our command is active

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

but that CE seal is gross

5 Likes

I see where the inspiration came from. Elite_Creations for County Executive of Stapleton County

3 Likes

I love elite doxoxoxoxo

4 Likes

I love Crosslay doxoxoxoxo

4 Likes

crooklay for CE! Support!

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

I support since crosslay says he will give me DD

4 Likes

cap but I’ll accept your support!