2 Likes

Lets see what Con has to say…

4 Likes

i already got a sneak preview lol

2 Likes

support

5 Likes

3 Likes

You’ve been a pain in the ass sometimes but you have proven me wrong before especially when it came to loosing hope in the system. Your already aware of the current issues I have. With you in the Governor Position, I feel like you could work towards those issues more.
I fully support this man’s campaign. I hope to work with you in the future.

7 Likes

support my own campaign

3 Likes

support

4 Likes

i am by far not someone with the cleanest slate or an easy person to work with, however, i work on issues and ill be very vocal about those issues.

2 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

5 Likes

Support

5 Likes

support

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support & Endorsed

4 Likes

sweet baby christ

ok so few things

1: the governor candidate has no fucking experience

sure my guy, you were in a low-level cabinet position for 2 years doing jack shit and making your department worse as time goes on (coming from multiple former members of your staff)

you were a prominence city counselor how long ago? do you genuinely believe that is enough for this position?

2: plans r vague as all fuck

look give me something to work with here other than “i think everything is fine and i’ll help the national guard”

this is ass, doesn’t give me any insight into what you are going to do, and leads me to distrust what you’re going to do in office

for all I know, you could have another crosslay impeachment episode (where you, yknow, assisted sym in destroying all of dps’s trello boards)

3: the governor candidate

my guy has done the following:

trying to demote a CTO to TO for issuing activity strikes (within his power to do so)

endorsed his deputy director’s effort to terminate an employee on the basis of sexual orientation and gender (see the aes impeachment)

assisted sym in deleting dps trellos (see his own impeachment)

simply put: can we confidently put this individual in office? one with an utterly terrible track record

i submit, he’s a smart individual. he knows how to get what he wants, but this man with this reckless of a track record we should not trust in office

i do not support this individual for governor

ty for your time

10 Likes

not sure how I endorsed it (I handled it)

Was proven that I never had access to the boards and the records were never deleted. if I truly assisted him I would have been convicted not acquitted

3 Likes

ok and everything else i said…?

4 Likes