CaptainBr_aeden for Prominence City Council

To the citizens and government officials of the magnificent state of Firestone;

I want the best for Firestone as an FS civilian because I want to see us grow and prosper. The most important problem is that Firestone needs to act like the rising star State that it is, and to do so, we need a daring and visionary person who will rise beyond political wrangling and narrow-mindedness. I’ve spent a lot of time in this state getting to know the people and seeing the different neighborhoods. We are standing on untapped potential, as I’m sure many of you will agree. It’s a commitment that can only be fulfilled with the aid of committed leadership and creative ability. Even though I may be new to Firestone politics, I have undoubtedly been active in politics for a while.

FIRESTONE RESUME

Currently, I am in the following Firestone State Departments, benefitting and contributing my time to these departments as much as I can.

⤿ Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office
⤿ Department of Boating & Waterways
⤿ Department of Transportation
⤿ Department of Commerce
⤿ Executive Branch
⤿ POST (Admissions Officer)

Certifications

⤿ POST Class 73
⤿ In-Training with FFA

PLANS & GOALS DURING MY TERM

I have a lot of plans & goals I hope to accomplish during my term if elected. Some of my plans & intentions include, but are not limited to, the following:

A Better Place Integrate a sustainable community while ensuring Prominence is protected from dangers and risky activities.
Transparency I want to keep being open with the public and the respectable Prominence citizens, and even organize new channels for doing so. Any changes that are occurring in or around the district and how they might affect them should be informed to them.
Businesses Make relationships and look out for legal difficulties to aid in business expansion and retention efforts.

This is not a complete list of my objectives and ideas for my term as a council member, as was previously indicated. I sincerely appreciate your consideration of these issues and your support for my efforts to improve Firestone for everyone. I wish the best of luck to my fellow candidates and hope that if you are chosen, you will share my philosophy of doing what is best for our population.

Signed,

CaptainBr_aeden
Discord Contact: CaptainBr_aeden#1052

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

sounds legit, support

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Voting has commenced.

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/prominence-district-council-voting-2023-1/24724