CanineEnforcement & Alaskan_Law for Governor & Lieutenant Governor of the State of Firestone

im for silv3r sorry b

2 Likes

Support,

Murphystem
POST Campus K-9

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

SUPPORT AND ENDORSED!

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support for my dad

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Still waiting on Uniforms so not supporting or endorsing

2 Likes
1 Like

support

2 Likes

coughs loudly

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

thats a lot of words

2 Likes

Wait a minute, does Alaskan have congressional experience

2 Likes

coughs loudly slander cough

2 Likes

He does, yes.

2 Likes

I’m going to essentially deconstruct this entire speech, to make my views clear.

First and foremost;

Canine, I felt like you were one of my hardest working and most effective cabinet members. You turned the DOH from god awful and on the brink of abolishment to something that it never had been, relavitly active.

But, you should stay there. I don’t see a good government in place with you in our Governors manor.

Let me go ahead and explain why.

First, one of the most obvious grievances, you and your lieutenant governor lack government experience according to your speech. I assume alaskain was elected to the senate judging by the replies but still, you have no experience in government or politics, and I think your speech reflects that.

Don’t take what I say as a rant or bashing on you, take it as constructive criticism for you to use and improve, because if you get the proper political and government understanding, you’d be a great governor.

Let’s deconstruct your speech.

First off, I think this is unnecessarily long, but that’s just me.

Your plans for the Execurive Branch have been tried by yours truly (there was an executive order, think it was twenty something) and it failed spectacularly. Our executive branch is just to small and our state isn’t complex enough to warrant a big executive branch. It wouldn’t work, and I learned that real quick.

And you’re only going to request resignations? If you really want to get something done, just fire them. You have the power to do so.

And there is NO fucking way you make cabinet meetings public. These meetings contain highly confidential reports, actions, and intelligence, back when I ran things. Those things just can’t be discussed. If you have a cabinet meeting for the public, then one in private, you’re going to wear out your cabinet and they’re gonna resent you. Cabinet meetings should be quick, to the point, and done in 30 minutes at a max. If you did nothing, you have nothing to say, and you’re gonna get strikes and eventually fired if nothings happening in your department.

Your plans for the legislative branch are already in effect, at a lesser extent, we have 3 strikes before expulsion. Two strikes, over the course of a 4 month term, will warrant several senators being removed for minor offenses.

Shit sometimes just comes up and you don’t have time to notify your lego governor that you have something to do. As Lieutenant Governor I can attest this is much more common than it seems.

Your judicial plans are good, granted there’s nothing else to really talk about it in terms of improvement.

We have no need for a peace agreement if we’ve never had war? I have no clue as to why that’s being talked about. Do you mean non aggression pacts? Alliances? You lack understanding here, which is expected with your lack of experience.

You may plan to give away power to the county government but there’s no way in hell a sane Congress willingly relinquishes control they’ve had for upwards of three years.

An increase of CFCT trainings is needed, that’s for sure, but you can’t really control that. If you want to hire more CFCT instructors, the quality of these sessions will drop drastically. I’d simply encourage your attorney general and post director to host more (and you can pitch in alongside your lt gov too). You need the experience and expertise that the director and attorney general bring.

The commission already exists and doesn’t have a commissioner, or a deputy commissioner, if i recall the law correctly, which i may be uninformed.

Your DOJ plans are vague and unhelpful for proving you understand what the DOJ is fully tasked in doing.

Your DHS plans are vague. “I will make it better” doesn’t tell me anything about how you’ll make it better.

Your DOH plans fall under the same category as the DHS plans. As the Secretary for the department you should be able to exactly pinpoint everything this department wants and needs to improve.

Your DOA, DOT and DOCM (commerce) plans are fair and understandable.

You have no plans for DPW.

Your plans for DOC and FNG are the exact same as DHS.

Your plans for POST and DPS are what the rest desperately lack: A clear understanding of the problems, and a valid solution as to what needs to happen.

I see no need to establish a firearms commission when it already exists. In fact, if you’re doing this through EO, it would have no legal authority.

Your plans for crime and terror are valid, but not in-depth. You also can’t control patrols, we’ve seen that with fed desperately trying.

Long term plans and goals should be in-depth.

Your first plan to reform and revamp cabinet conflicts with your administration section in your speech.

Your third plan to revamp a criminal code is incorrect, as we don’t have a criminal code to revamp.

Your conclusion is great, and properly shows the issues of government we have.

Overall, you need more understanding and you need to show this understanding.

If we have ranked voting like we’re legally supposed to, i’d give you a low vote. As of now, because it’s likely just a first past the post vote, my vote is for francis.

No Support. I hope you use this to improve, though.

Respectfully signed,
OfficerVideoGame

13 Likes

Sheesh

2 Likes