CANCEL TALKS BETWEEN FIRESTONE & ATOLL

The State of Atoll has shown very little progression ever since it became ‘active’ - the Governor of Atoll is merely competent however largely corrupt.
Multiple sources claim he is going ‘full Stalin mode’ by removing cabinet members such as his Secretary of State (DiazEdmundo) due to him endorsing the Governor’s widely supported recall. He also stated previously that he wanted to abolish the senate (not very democracy like)

Governor EnglishApache also began to work with a member of a known terrorist organisation (AIS) within Atoll to alter the recall as it began to get major support from the citizens of Atoll.

In addition the Governor’s recall was successful submitted and contained more signatures than required in accordance of Atoll’s constitution.
However the general management failed to abide by the constitution and decided to deny the recall.

After the recall was denied Governor EnglishApache proceeded to make plans to deport the organiser of the recall and began to ask the Atoll State Police to launch a investigation for ‘conducting a unlawful recall’

[EDITED - HAD AN ADDITIONAL NAME IN THE STATEMENT]

I urge the State of Firestone to rethink their relation with Atoll.

6 Likes

You’re gonna cancel the entire state because of the actions of a few. 🧍🏻‍♂️

7 Likes

…and for the record, atoll is UP IN THE AIR. We have no set plans at this time other than some meetings to spread happiness, fedoramasterb98-ism, and what not. This is why we don’t have any foreign relations, because people immediately jump to 20 conclusions in .001 seconds.

Thank you for addressing your concern, nonetheless, we do listen to them believe it or not.

9 Likes

The State of Atoll is harboring weapons of mass destruction, as such I sponsor a ground and air based invasion force to gain access to key ports of access, and all oil fields.

God bless this fine state.

17 Likes

When I was Defense Secretary of this Great State, we received possibly falsified reports of WMDs

within the State of Atoll so I agree we should end all talks and just go straight to war & occupation of Atoll.

11 Likes

Support

6 Likes

This queb guy thinks he’s Don Carleone from the Godfather.

9 Likes

I say we infiltrate their government and create a puppet state.

9 Likes

There’s a simple answer to this.

Send in the National Guard for the oil and occupy the state. Topple over the fascist government and we’ll be back before Valentine’s day to celebrate victory by clapping cheeks.

9 Likes

just invade them again
we did it once already and destroyed their big ass pyramid thing (until they then used MISSILES against us)

6 Likes

Wolf, I assume, by your disclaimer, that this is your own view?

3 Likes

yes I KNOW, it’s not a priority at the moment

3 Likes

99.99999999999999%

3 Likes

Don’t be a piss baby wolf.

4 Likes

The governor gonna be in office for 2 years so yes

2 Likes

i agree sir - their ng is weak asf

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.