CanadlanLaw for Senate

Citizens of Firestone,

I am announcing my candidacy for a spot in the Firestone Senate. Some of you may know me from a long time back, when I used to be in the HoR and Senate, from just in the discord, or from other groups. I announce my candidacy with one goal in mind (though it is not very unique), representation of the voices of the people. I intend to run on the same platform I ran on back in December 2017, that this group comprises of its citizens, only exists because of its citizens, is brought up by its citizens, and therefore we should be constantly listening to them and their point of view on what directly affects them.

Former Firestone Positions:

Former Firestone Senator
Former Firestone Representative
Former Firestone House Investigative Committee Chairman

Other Positions:

Aigio President
Former Norfolk Deputy Mayor

Legislative Agenda:

My legislative agenda is rather cliché for someone running for a government position, but is essential to a functional and effective representative government. We must strongly work with all citizens and hear all voices of the State of Firestone. Democracy is founded on transparency, representation, and the people who compose of it. As members of congress, we have a responsibility to listen to our constituents, to voice their concerns, to hear their stances, to endure the hardships they do then find solutions to them. The agenda is simple, use the citizens voice as a light in the dark for all relevant duties, voting on legislation, creation of legislation, and enactment of a representative government. For, “Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the people, who have a right … and a desire to know.”

Conclusion:

Thanks for reading my little speech, hopefully you feel compelled to support :smirk:. You can ask me questions on discord at CanadlanLaw#7630 or below.

2 Likes

Don’t like his sexuality, but he’s a great man! I support.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

SUPPORT GREAT GUY!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Screenshot_35

1 Like

Support, hes a noob but good noob!

2 Likes

Support.

Respectfully,

CongressionalDefend

2 Likes

I support.

2 Likes

support!!!

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

best of luck

2 Likes

support

king of buttplugs

1 Like

support

2 Likes

I SUPPORT

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

I, Thee YouFoundTradez support “CanadlanLaw” for the Firestone Elections.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes