CanadlanLaw for Re-Election

I am not going to bore you with a long speech, especially since my experience speaks for itself.

The truth of the matter is that the House is absurdly inactive. I am one of the only individuals who were almost always available and would go as far as to say one of the most active members of the house.

This House also tended to get into a lot of conflicts, something that I’d like to think I was able to mediate or stay clear of.

The Firestone House needs to maintain experienced (I’ve been doing Firestone Congress since 2017) members that are actually active, not people who are going to make pretty promises but won’t even log online for a 30-minute session.

Firestone government lacks accountability, and this election will be an indicator of what the people think about our government. If elected, I will maintain the same integrity I’ve maintained throughout my term, calling those who commit wrongdoing out, despite the risk.

Respectfully,
CanadlanLaw

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

SUPPORT!

2 Likes

I L_3ee, support.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support. 10/10, great head.

2 Likes

Yu_Xp supports (this is amazing and i am so happy)

1 Like

Strongly supported!

2 Likes

support!!

2 Likes

ohfrya / fryatoob support, this is so great :smiley:

1 Like

xSnipez support, this makes me very happy

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

OliverSteph supports, I wonder who’s left? As a representative, I promise no theft for I am so deft. I will fight for whats right, I will use all my might, but to see you support is all I wish to be my sight.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support all day loooooooooong

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

oh golly

1 Like