CanadlanLaw for ƕƟƲƨƎ of Representatives

I am rerunning for House of Representatives:

My post will be an identical copy of my post last term followed by additional comments.

OLD POST

I am rerunning for House of Representatives:

My post will be an identical copy of my post last term followed by additional comments.

OLD POST
That being said:

The House is more active now, not at peak activity but I intend to maintain my activity (of which I’d consider myself)

I have been in my opinion a critical force in ensuring quality legislation is produced by Congress, either through the production myself, or extensive review before they hit the floor and during debate. Unfortunately for my peers, if I perceive a problem, and I usually do, I will make note of it during debate.

Congress in general is toxic, of which I am a perpetuator. I hope not to be this term.

I made 2 promises, pass the improved impeachments resolution and pass the SOTH act. The first is completed, the second is on the House floor. I have more direct plans including a constitutional amendment, a new establishment bill, a federal aviation act, and 2 updates.

I ask for your support, am open to questions, and hope my integrity and dedication is convincing enough.

Regards,
CanadlanLaw

I created some important pieces of legislation including the:

State Sanctions Act - Reestablished a criminal charge for violating sanctions, gave the DOS and Governor power to initiate this process, rewrote a fault old law

Firestone Aviation Administration Act - A work of art which created the FAA, brokered a deal between two parties, CAB and FAA, which had long been in conflict, and successfully fended off the unwarranted attacks by ill-actors trying to sabotage a peaceful resolution by lying and intentionally misleading people.

Since my last post, I promised to pass the SOTH Resolution Act, which was acted on and passed.

“Fresher than a pillow with a mint on it” - Drake

2 Likes

1 Like

support my good brother

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

I support it.