CanadlanLaw for House of Representatives

Canadlanlaw :goat: for House of Representatives:

Experience:
Former House of Representatives x? (multiple times, 2017, and recently)
Former Senate (multiple times, I believe 3?)
Former Deputy Secretary of State

Pitch:

No need to bore anyone, if you know me, you know my amazing diplomacy and extremely lengthy experience, not only in Firestone, but in other groups that haven’t been mentioned because they are no longer functional, relevant, or are questionable.

No false promises, realistically speaking, the most critical work I believe is helping to rework legislation (if my services are required), and listening to y’all. A particular area I would like to focus on is making Firestone self-sustainable (gas crisis no good).

Vote me, I am smart, have the experience, have done this job and am ready to do it again).

5 Likes

SUPPORTTTTTT

3 Likes

support!!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support & Endorsed qualified candidate knows how to do the job.

2 Likes

Support :goat::cow::raccoon:

2 Likes

SUPPORT :hippopotamus:

2 Likes

Do you have a record of how you’ve voted on legislation in the past or anything like that?

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Not on hand, you can probably just search CanadlanLaw on the trellos. I don’t particularly have any controversial votes if that is the question nor will I bother affiliating with a party since IRL parties don’t translate.

My experience is all over the place, I started way back when Virginian was SOTH and Envelope was SPT. Since then it’s just been random time periods with pretty non-memorable votes.

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

seems decent enough, support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

saalxtro amazing support love it :smiley: