Can you make SC paid access only, once you release the new map?

Alright, I know this has been discussed on multiple occasions, however, the game is clearly not working, the whole aspect of RP’ing is gone, Redwood is a chaos and now that we’re getting a new map it’d be the perfect chance to make it paid access only again.

The number of loggers, FRPers, ruined pursuits, trollers has gotten our beloved County to an outrageous condition. We need the paid access back, I can’t stress thing enough.

I am aware that some people who have done nothing wrong may be affected by this, but honestly, it isn’t that hard to get ahold of 25 Robux, even if you do not own BC/TBC/OBC.

I respectfully ask that the Developers & Founders consider this idea, as I am fairly sure it is what the vast majority of the community wants.

5 Likes

Only problem is, people might not want to pay robux to play a game thats completed.

2 Likes

Yes, this would be perfect and it works. I support.

2 Likes

This is a great idea. It would improve realism, and get all the noobs who troll/FRP all the time out of here so we can all have a good, and enjoyable time RP’ing.

Support

Not such a bad idea.

1 Like

Great idea. I’m sure a majority of people within the firestone community would agree.

1 Like

I would spend maybe 25 robux to play the new map, but nothing too high xD
(Even if I could pay more)
I think it would be a good idea if it had a reasonable price attached to it…

1 Like

25 Robux is enough, it doesn’t have to be a large amount because if you are willing to invest some of your money into the game you most likely care about it. The objective here is not the money, it is to improve the game or at least get it back to a decent level.

1 Like

@FedoraMasterB98 has confirmed there will be no paid access towards Stapleton County.

1 Like

Yes, this could fix this issues with noobs that log and FRP COUGH RedWhiteandPew

2 Likes

No support.

1 Like

Bruh, what the fuck, this was 27 days ago, can we not shitpost

1 Like