Can we please lower the freaking rain

It is raining so much in this game. It rains and it pours literally as im typing it started raining im not kidding. It rains very hard, maybe fed is from bangladesh, and is used to this weather, but i am not and neither is he. It started hailing the other day in game and i had to mute the game and it gave me a headache. luckily ive only ever had to hear that awful sound once but it went for like 15 minutes so it was very annoying. The rain is too much and is very distracting because there is so much rain that it covers so much of my screen and is annoying. Im not trolling, this is a serious issue and is very annoying.

10 Likes

Welcome to Firestone Forums!

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Additionally they need to add sound control for the sounds, fire trucks are too loud, hail is too loud, rain is too loud, and none of them are even consistent they’re at random volumes.

3 Likes

thats kinda the point of fire trucks

1 Like

Yes but it’s the loudest thing in the game to the point it hurts my and other ears. You can argue the same fact with LEO vehicles and sirens, they work just fine trying to get to an emergency so there is no need to have the fire truck obnoxiously higher.

1 Like

turn down your volume fire truck q2 is just louder than electric sirens : P

1 Like

I shouldn’t have to turn down my volume every time a fire truck comes down, volumes should be consistent or be able to be adjusted. I do not like not able to barely hear my game because of one audio, this is the same logic with ear raging radios that people play.

2 Likes

riddle me this but if you’re talking to a friend and a fire truck comes blazing down the road, do you stop them and ask them to be quiet so you can hear everything else for the no more than a minute theyre within earshot?

1 Like

This comment literally makes no sense I have no idea what you’re trying to convey and honestly it doesnt matter. Firetrucks volume are higher than everything and its annoying to have such a loud audio play in my ears. Their siren will work just fine at the same level of other sirens.

1 Like

fire truk designed to be loud
it is the nature of the vehicle

2 Likes

So are guns my guy, yet they arent too loud in the game because its dumb to try to apply realism to a game in certain aspects. Other sirens are just fine lowering the sound of it will still allow it to be heard just like any other LEO vehicle.

2 Likes

pretty sure scfd sirens can be heard from basically anywhere on the map tbf, also support the original thing. it’s been posted about before. like i said on the previous thread, the rain adds nothing to the game. you can argue “realism” but it doesn’t make the game any more enjoyable, it’s just inconvenient. just remove it entirely except for special events hosted by devs or founders (e.g. if they did some sort of storm event or something, then it would serve a purpose). the constant rain is just irritating

4 Likes

Rain % has already previously been lowered and I feel that it is sufficient enough already. The weather itself lasts long but it happens pretty rarely. Hail is slightly louder so I agree it should be lowered a bit

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.