Cameroncray03 for Senator!

Hello, fellow citizens of Firestone. My name is cameroncray03, Paramedic within the SCFD and I am running for a seat within the Firestone Senate thus for I am asking for the publics help in making this happen. What I intend to do if elected is to sign laws and movements that I deem would be in the best interest to the general population within the State of Firestone. I would also move to instate a Medical Malpractice law and a form of HIPAA. Violators of said “Medical Malpractice” law would be people treating outside of their defined boundaries. If the said person treats outside of their boundaries and caused further injuries said the person would be forced to pay compensation if convicted by a court of law. I will also do my best to establish a law that would provide better protection to public agencies within the State. If a person shall DM me a law they would like to see imposed, more than likely I would support it, If it deemed constitutional. I can only achieve this if the public helped me achieve a seat! I hope to be on your Senate!

If you have any question about my intention, You may DM me here >> @Johnny Gage#8901 <<

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

Support

• DariusTheGreat3
2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support from your local Deputy & Councilman,

danhoo6

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

support !!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Elections concluded. Check FS state announcements to find results.

2 Likes