CamaGlory for Prominence Alderman

Introduction:

Greetings, Firestone. I’m CamaGlory, running for City Council of Prominence. I’m running for City Council in order to rack up some experience. I’m very interested in the political sphere of Firestone, and this has been bothering me for a while to run. Instead of trying to go for something big, I’m just going to run for something small. If I were to be elected, I’ll be looking at meeting with businesses and making bills to aid them primarily.

About myself:

I mainly just hop on Firestone, and chill around whenever I’m bored to be honest. I have a ton of free time, and I’m usually pretty blunt and transparent with my feelings on a subject. Been pretty interested in a city position since I joined.

Jobs I have currently include:
Firestone Transit (Transit Employee)
Bunny’s Auto Sales (Sales Associate)

Plans:

I love businesses. I really want to invest my time into assisting business in Prominence. Ideally, I’d like to visit Business Owners and see what they’d like to see happen in the city, and make bills to represent them. I’d also like to meet with other people, and see what they’d like to see in the city, as I’d like to represent the community as a whole. I value the thoughts of citizens, and want to see them thrive, and see the businesses here thrive as well.

Conclusion:

If you see this, and support me, thank you. If you have any questions, feel free to drop into my discord and ask me. Hopefully I can get my first term ever in Firestone, thank you!

Contact me via discord: hello squid gaming#0928

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Will you be doing any business events?

2 Likes

I’ll see if it’s in my ability, but I’d really like to! I would like to work with commerce and the local businesses and see what I can organize.

2 Likes

support from CaduWasTaken

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support from AidenAidenAA

2 Likes

support from robloxmasterxxx05

2 Likes

Support :smiley:, will look forward to working with you

2 Likes

Support. Don’t let me down.

2 Likes

Support! I look forward to seeing your future career, and good luck! Your future is bright, candidate.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support, let’s see what you do with DoCM.

2 Likes

support from rareroski

Support