Callsign on roofs of cars

Put Callsigns on roofs so ASU can call us by our callsign and not “Deputy at fergies” or something

14 Likes

thats gonna make us look just like mano

10 Likes

We could use some random number generator! oh wait…

3 Likes

no dont copy mayflower

2 Likes

It would be there calsign

2 Likes

yes good idea

unlike communism which is a horrible idea!

3 Likes

@ElloNT It may, however it’d be a lot easier to communicate vehicle locations that way, which is why it’s used IRL, so if anything we’d be just doing the norm.

2 Likes

Dude, you have issue with almost everything FS wants to add. It’s not copying if they took a realistic idea and tried to make it on their own and publish it. In your logical your basically saying Mayflower copied Firestone because Firestone was made before Mayflower.

15 Likes

I’m not copying Mayflower… I’m just copying some random police agency from the United States…

3 Likes

better not be a callsign on the top of my unmarked

still a good idea for marked cars and slicktops

3 Likes

i will personally petition for a callsign on top of ur unmarked

2 Likes

imagine referencing mayflower in the firestone forum :clown_face:

5 Likes

larger

Agree with this comment. When I was ASU, it was very annoying trying to address someone based on that venue, and gets confusing.

3 Likes

My home city of NYC does the same thing, as well, for the same exact reason.

2 Likes

clown

2 Likes

It would look good that way… I thought it would be like in the hood of the car

2 Likes

could see this working on marked cars, very cool idea

4 Likes

Marked vehicles, yes.
Unmarked vehicles, no.

It’s definitely a nice thought though, and should be implemented. (in my opinion)

4 Likes

just because mano has it doesn’t mean its copying?

that means they all copied nypd. pennsylvania state police, LAPD, etc etc.

/shrug

but i guess if we do it is “copying other roblox groups.”

they all copied irl police departments

4 Likes

Good idea. Like others have said we would not be ‘copying mano’, its realistic, where I live, all officers have them either on the top of there car, or on the trunk area.

I also hate when a cop does something abusive in firestone but there plate is too small to see so I can’t get there callsign as good, I love this idea. Of course, it would not go on unmarked cars though.

2 Likes