Call for the IMMEDIATE Resignation or Impeachment of Senator Automationeer

"Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I confess to framing another congressperson to the point of pressing impeachment. By pressing, I mean STRICTLY applying that it’s my oath to impeach him. But ohh yeah… I framed him! Silly me! Also, I denied any sort of targeting or involvement, lying to the FBI.

So to make it up to you all, I’ll resign in a few days (might retract it, who knows). But good news, I’ll still be in charge of assisting the Senate operations, making laws for you all, and possessing admin in Discords.

At least I’m not being impeached!" - Summary on the situation, no actual quote.

Excuse me Senator… what? You committed a crime to frame another congressperson and called for, YET DEMANDED, they be impeached. You confessed.

You are not in control anymore. You do not call the shots, the people of Firestone do. We don’t want you to continue making laws, an hour after your confession. Financial Confiscations Act - #2

WE DON’T TRUST YOU!

I call for any member of the House of Representatives to file AN IMMEDIATE article of impeachment and bar to Senator Automationeer. Auto said it right? You have an oath to keep. Do your jobs.

How ironic…

FBI Public Release: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cCjs9jZQYwKPFy92CtinGlpdLTXC0azl/view

3 Likes

Which of course has no consequence and can be retracted at anytime.

2 Likes

lmaooooo

2 Likes

Should Senator Automationeer go on to retract this resignation, I will unlock this and bump it.