Call for Senator Automationeer to resign

mad much?

1 Like

the amount of effort for this bs post is funny. You’re mad you got in trouble for abusing powers and got banned for like a minute, also there’s legit no context in any of those screenshots and 90% of them are jokes.

3 Likes

“mad much” - The Representative who made an entire post in an attempt to get Auto removed from office.

2 Likes

but like didn’t you go inside when told not to?

2 Likes

let’s impeach both

4 Likes

abolish the government, let fed be our dictator!

4 Likes

they told me to leave after, i was let in before. when I was to leave I left

You only went in the harass cops for names and badges when theirs names were showing

2 Likes

*cough*

1 Like

from my pov, crankys name wasnt showing. which violated psd006 at the time. i wasnt harassing anybody

you followed them into a blocked off building to ask for name and badge? :thinking:

3 Likes

i was let in my a trooper, can you read?

I* by*.

As for your question, I can read English, and thank you for being “respectful”

2 Likes

You mention a plot to gain oversight into the FNG/FBI.

What exactly are you alleging they did?

Also what evidence do you have in regards to this?

@Wolf_RBX @Automationeer is this allegation true?

2 Likes

It is a complicated matter and Rep. Cooldudesub misrepresents it grossly. It is a matter that was resolved a while ago. I don’t recall FNG being a part of it. At the time there were allegations of FBI misconduct, hence why it was being discussed.

Nothing was actually done and no legislation was ever proposed. Furthermore, nothing would have been proposed without consultation from the relevant parties.

3 Likes

She’s kinda cute so no…. I don’t want her to resign

4 Likes

Troopers do not have control over the SCSO building lol

3 Likes

So no spying or attempted spying was involved just a plan to alter legislation?

1 Like

There was no ‘spying’ nor an actual solid plan to alter legislation. It was just discussion in a private groupchat about various allegations and possible solutions on the legislative side. Like I said, nothing was actually proposed or fully drafted.

3 Likes

Ok thanks.

3 Likes