Cachupro2015 for Redwood City Council

REDWOOD CITY COUNCIL SPECIAL ELECTION
May 2022

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTRODUCTION

Residents of Redwood,
Are you tired of not hearing anything from your city’s government?

Are you tired of feeling unrepresented within your city?

Are you tired of seeing little to no change for the better?

I am here to change that.
I am Cachupro2015 and take this thread as my announcement that I’m running to become a Redwood City Councilor.

I run on the platform to help our city become active, promote businesses and roleplay, represent the city’s residents, and increase the municipal government’s transparency with the public of Firestone.

I believe that this city needs positive change and activity. And I’m here to provide.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY GOALS AND PLANS

My biggest goals and plans if elected will be to:

• PROMOTE AND EMPOWER the Office of Commerce Relations and Redwood Business Leader Forum, and promote and encourage new businesses within Redwood.
  • PROMOTE Press Releases to the Public and promote & encourage the hosting of public events & events with businesses.
  • LISTEN to concerns from the Citizenry and actively use residents’ suggestions and concerns in order to better create, amend, and vote on legislation
  • IMPROVE legislation and systems that need improvement, by any means that the power of the office of City Councilor permits me.
  • DEFEND the rights of our Residents.
  • ENSURE our Residents’ opinion is being actively upheld and heard within the process of our Municipal Government.
  • PROTECT the city Government’s processes from corruption, nepotism and incompetence,
  • and IMPROVE the standard of living and the quality of roleplay within the City of Redwood.

I have many more plans, but these are the main ones that I ran for office to complete.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY EXPERIENCE

While I don’t have legislative experience WITHIN Firestone, I do have OUTSIDE of Firestone.

My experience within Firestone departments and businesses is listed on my profile, however I will list it here:

• DOBW watercraft technician
  • DPW Trainee
  • Whipped Cafe Head Barista
  • Original Pizza Delivery Employee
  • Iconic Security Employee
  • Ryde driver

As for certifications, I hold a CFCT.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will not bore you with more pointless banter about how I’ll be the best lego City Councilor and will let you, the citizens of Firestone, decide if I will become a Redwood City Councilor as I fully believe in the democratic process.

Thank you all for reading and I hope that together we can improve our city and it’s future.

2 Likes

le bump :+1:

1 Like

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

1 Like

No. but support

1 Like

thanks i guess

1 Like

If you have a question or concern ask away, I’ll be responding to questions here

1 Like

support

1 Like

Under the Administration of Mayor @DonxId , he has definitely remained transparent and obtains communication with the citizens and businesses of Redwood (including the creation of the Office of Commerce Relations), not sure where you got that from.

During my term (current) as an Alderman within the City Council, I’ve made it clear that I am open to representation of the citizens of Redwood… again where did you get this from.

Since the swearing of the new Aldermen of the City Council, roughly 8-9 legislative bills have been proposed… once again where did you get this from.

SUPPORT!!!

1 Like

Under the Administration of Mayor @DonxId , he has definitely remained transparent and obtains communication with the citizens and businesses of Redwood (including the creation of the Office of Commerce Relations), not sure where you got that from.

I want to make it even more transparent so yeah. While Donxld has done a good job, I believe we can improve further.

During my term (current) as an Alderman within the City Council, I’ve made it clear that I am open to representation of the citizens of Redwood… again where did you get this from.

not everyone will feel represented by exactly one councilor, I want to provide a new option for residents to choose for their representation within the city’s govt

Since the swearing of the new Aldermen of the City Council, roughly 8-9 legislative bills have been proposed… once again where did you get this from.

a lot of bills are just redefining government structures and stuff, but yes some positive change has been done. i want to make more of that change

also thx for support

1 Like

i need to bump so i actually have a chance of getting elected kthx

1 Like

How are you going to change that?

1 Like

Also do you find that that the city is not transparent or is not representing their people?

1 Like

About the unrepresentation, well, running would solve that. I’m running to represent the citizens of Redwood.

About transparency, I will both encourage communication with the people and if elected I will personally communicate my goals, feats, and plans for the city to our city’s Residents.

About the change thing, I will implement useful bills that will actually help the populace.

1 Like

I find we can improve on transparency. While we are transparent to a degree, I believe we can do better.

1 Like

Alright, if this is what you claim, at the end of your term (if you are elected) I’m going to ask you the following questions:

What did you do to make the Redwood City Council more transparent?
As a “new option of representation,” who did you represent?
What “more of a change” have you made since you were originally elected?

I hope you’ll be able to answer them.

1 Like

What did you do to make the Redwood City Council more transparent?
As a “new option of representation,” who did you represent?
What “more of a change” have you made since you were originally elected?

First of all this question assumes I was previously elected to RCC. This assumption is incorrect. I’m running to RCC for the first time and not running for re-election.

Answering the questions,
I would, to make the Redwood city council more transparent, give direct updates from MYSELF in my plans and goals and news happening in the council. This would help have a faster line of communication as I’d post these weekly/every 3 days (and one after each city council session), so citizens would have to wait less to get information on the City Council from an alderman himself instead of waiting for a PR shout from someone who possibly isn’t even in the Council.

With the “new option of representation” question, I will firmly represent, well, all residents of Redwood who feel identified with my policies and represent the side of the community more focused in stuff like fun events or roleplay.

With the positive change claim, since I haven’t been elected to the CC yet, I haven’t done positive change yet. I have many plans and ideas for positive change which I listed in my goals and plans section in the speech.

I hope to see you soon on the Council, and god bless you.

1 Like

i am for the first time asking you to vote for me in the elections!

1 Like