Business Suggestion: Joe's Auto Care

Have you ever asked yourself “Where are all the realistic role-play scenarios”. Have you ever done a role-play scenario where your car breaks down, or crashes and has to get towed? Well folks, today I am here to tell you about having your car break down, or getting into a MVA (Motor Vehicle Accident) will be taken to the next level. With Joe’s Auto Care, you will be able to come to the auto care facility and have your vehicle be repaired and have it’s damages repaired. With the help of the Firestone Development team, we could make it so the vehicles in the state have damage indicators, the way the damage indicators would work is that there would be a few indicators for different tasks. a few of them would be (Brake Indicator: if you break to hard, it would tear your breaks which would change the indicator light to red from green.) (Engine indicator: if you crash or roll your vehicle, it would damage your engine with the same indicator light settings.) and then if you for example, hit a car head on, it would physically damage your vehicle looks to make it look like you actually got into a car accident. And if it isn’t to big of a crash, it would just start to smoke with a few dents on the bumper which would allow it so you could drive it to the Joe’s Auto Care to get it fixed. And I think you get the jist of this idea. Let me know about your thoughts, comments or questions/suggestions that you have for Joe’s Auto Care.

1 Like

this is not really a development suggestion, it should be taken up with the department of commerce.

there are already 2 car shops anyway

1 Like

Yes, as mrfergie said, businesses are up to the Department of Commerce, not the developers unless it goes all the way through the Department of Commerce.

1 Like

The 2 car shops aren’t even operational and there’s no workers.

1 Like

That is the developers fault.

1 Like