Business ideas no.3

fuck it, 3rd thread i’m making about this
i have an idea to make a water business (regulates water services?? we have an electric, oil and gas company already it’s only fair)
2nd idea is to make a shop that sells self defense gadgets (not guns, shit like pepper spray, knives, you get the deal)
rate my 2 ideas and give me more please and ty

2 Likes

While it’s an interesting idea, I think fed would probably not allow it. A water company might be interesting though, if it doesn’t come under DPW’s duties (not sure if DPW maintains water supplies and stuff)

1 Like

if it doesn’t come under DPW’s duties (not sure if DPW maintains water supplies and stuff)

I think they do but I have seen 0, and I mean 0, instances of them roleplaying regulating water services
besides even if they did a water company could help with that goal and add to the rp aspect

1 Like

Make a business that sells business ideas.

5 Likes

I honestly thought about making a business called “Clonemep Consulting” where we help businesses get setup and ensure they are in compliance with applicable laws and DOCM policies. We’d help setup their verification system, Discord, give them a template on a handbook, and help them with any other policies or Trello setup.

The reason I didn’t do this is it would be a bunch of work and it would be hard to find clients.

3 Likes

That is literally the Commerce department’s job.

1 Like

Can’t do the job of a department

They inspect, they don’t go in and setup the business for you

2 Likes

I understand that they don’t set up your business for you, but I do recall that, at least in the past, the Public Affairs Office used to offer help to new businesses even before they were licensed. I have been DMed at least once by someone from PA after advertising my new business in the commerce server. Obviously, you know more about what commerce does and doesn’t do than I, that’s just what I remember.

1 Like

watermains/pipes are under the jurisdiction of dpw, however plumbing and water pipes in buildings are fine.

as for the 2nd one, doesn’t sound bad

1 Like

yeah plumbing & shit
the 2nd one is actually a good idea the issue is if fed likes the idea

1 Like

ok i’ve decided the 2nd one would be the best idea i just need a name and logo.

1 Like

Self Defense Inc.

1 Like

but private companies can undertake maintenance of such in accordance with the public works act!!!

1 Like

Not rlly cause I doubt you will actually get the tools for it

2 Likes

ay nah where tf would the roblox fetuses come from to be even aborted :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

sounds shit

1 Like

might as well use it if u have nothing

2 Likes

i can come up with a name… the real issue is logo

1 Like

name idea acquired: Zulu Self Defense LLC (or, well, just Zulu)
2nd name idea: Shield LLC
0 logo ideas

1 Like