Business Idea: Firestone Boxing Club

Have you ever wanted to punch someone in the face? have you ever wanted to win tons of cash in big competitions and become famous? Or have you just had the urge to get in the ring and smack someone until they can’t be smacked no more? Well lads, now is your chance. I am here to present you with the idea of having the rush of being able to either punch someone so hard or get punched hard. With your help, this could become a reality with having the Firestone Boxing Club being added to the Version 3 of the State of Firestone. All it takes is helping me encourage the congress to pass it and then helping me encourage the Firestone Developers team with last but not least encouraging the Governor. All it takes is a small thing to make this a reality. We would have competitions in the ring. You might even be able to earn the $$$. You would be able to come into the arena for practice with possible professionals. Make bets with your friends on who would win a match. and to just have fun with your buddies while you beat them senseless. Please let me know on your thoughts for this business.

Edited 3/27/2018 at 7:57AM: I have been hearing that this may not pass but from what I can do for it is i could possibly create the ring and the building but i absolutely suck at scripting and don’t know how to make tools. also, for those who like the idea of the boxing club, I will be working as hard as I can for it to be a reality. But keep in mind, based on the comments down bellow, it may not be able to pass the state legislature. (fingers crossed).

1 Like

I do like the idea of legalized assault.

3 Likes

^ that is true

1 Like

V3 is a long time to come bud.

1 Like

what about the dead firestone racing club

1 Like

support

1 Like

Oh dear.

1 Like

Wait so I could beat the living shit out of anyone I want? FUCK YEAH!

1 Like

Hell yeah! I wanna legally punch someone in the face without being arrested! Not sure if devs are gonna add in punching animations, boxing gear, and a boxing ring tho.

1 Like

Good idea! Make assault and murder legal in a club and have the purge in there. (I’m sarcastic, this idea is bad would just make gangs etc)

1 Like

This has to go through the state legislature. I highly doubt it will pass. LordKurloz tried doing this once without the approval of anyone, and you see what happened to him.

1 Like

Just to clarify, LordKurloz tried making a boxing club before and it failed?

1 Like

Yes, sir.

1 Like