Business Developer Support

once again, i have nothing against you guys. i just believe you shouldnt of gotten development support with being a week old, yet businesses that are active have existed for months and havent got dev support at all

4 Likes

After a year of seeing little to no light being given to the private sector, I’m just happy to see you guys are dishing out even a bit of dev support, regardless of how it’s being given out.

But I will say, for the smaller business owners it’s quite discouraging to see a business like FBC who have just entered the private sector get support when they’ve been here for a while longer and haven’t gotten anything out of it. Some businesses that were around for months have since gone out of business because they got nothing in return for months of work.

5 Likes

I have to agree with Ryan on this I love that businesses are getting tech support but businesses who’ve been here for ages and have tried to surrive the always changing DOCM Market in Firestone is tough I’ve recently seen businesses who’ve been here forever close cause its not worth it anymore. I will use Tom’s auto for a example great company and had a great idea for RP & Structure but they werent able to surrive due to not having the backbone support they need

3 Likes

I understand the people’s frustration although I wanted to point specific things out. I’d like to start by saying that sure even though I just got my permit a week ago, I’ve actually operated before the permit was actually approved due to it taking time. Furthermore, the current dev-support we gained is just a reskinned FNN car, as much as I appreciate it and all although believe it or not it’s not what I asked for at all. Since day one of FBC creation I wanted a fair market for news and media organization and media and I came to envelope for the idea of a Camera tool to expand my creativity and design when it comes to actually organize such media. I’ve never asked for the cars and I’m thankful for them.

what? i havent seen them host a shift. maybe once a week?

It’s simply because we are not a restaurant or a place where we own land, we don’t have shifts although we do have writers going around interviewing and writing about businesses and departments.
Check out our website for such information. Also, my photographers and I go to V2 and take wonderful scenery images to expand our gallery.

When we equate such measurements we usually equate if they are actually active and give purpose to the state. There is no denying that Capital Gas to this day gives purpose to our state with their impressive roleplay scenarios and such. Which is why they were given developer support. Furthermore, Quest used to show great activity in which they represented our great state by showing new individuals around and doing the best community rides to be hosted in Firestone. Pigeon Kabab was given his stand literally because of the commitment they have shown in their work as also their activity daily. Same with Grill & Chill which have 2 BRANCHES because they have also shown great activity and such. What I’m saying here is that it’s not by how old you have been but it’s actually what you are going to contribute to the community RP-wise.

9 Likes

i was refered to pigeon kebabs

3 Likes

once again, i was refering to env’s remark on pigeon kebabs

3 Likes

that is simply not true. have you seen iconic? daily shifts. what do they get? zilch. Sure, you guys have made stories on a website, but how has that produced roleplay in the game?

3 Likes

They have got a logo on there building

3 Likes

Iconic already has a reserved spot in V3. It’s literally a taken name from V3 before the group was even a thing.

Should probably read our stories then you seem to be lacking in activity in general

6 Likes

From what I’ve seen, you guys were doing well you’re just being used as an example to point out the level of fairness regarding developer support for the private sector.

It’s mostly the fact that the active long time businesses, some of which have gone out of business have not or never were given developer support, but now you get it mostly because you’re friends with Env.

I am personally happy that you’ve been given support. I hope that you, alongside FNN, will promote not only the drama which we all know happens in this lego game… but other businesses so that they could have a fighting chance of receiving support.

3 Likes

When you stand out and we notice you, you’ll eventually get something.

There’s loads of businesses that pick locations that work for them but they don’t always get the player traffic as others do. If you’re in Redwood, you’re more likely to be well-known since everyone will see your logo whereas if you’re in Greendale, you only get the player traffic of those using the bus, the church, those raiding FNG, etc so some businesses may be active every day but they won’t get that same recognition because there’s not many business plots in Redwood or Prominence people can use.

Grill & Chill which have 2 BRANCHES because they have also shown great activity and such.

Grill & Chill have two plots because when JackTheKrazyGuy was waiting for months to get the sombreros logo changed to McBloxy’s in prom, he gave up and spoke to the old owner of g&c about him owning it and they originally had one building but got another for the fact it already had the logo on it.

From what I’ve seen, you guys were doing well you’re just being used as an example to point out the level of fairness regarding developer support for the private sector.

This is true, I only used FBC as an example because it’s the most recent. I could’ve used the example of La Tostada from the other week also or some other instances of it.

3 Likes

Current purpose of our review section, to promote businesses that are approved or in the process of approval by DoCM.

6 Likes

doesnt answer my question

3 Likes

To the Founders, we are very appreciative of the fact that businesses can even get developer support in the first place.

To business owners, you need to realize something. Developer support is not given out at random for no good reason. You need to establish yourself in the community. This includes consistent in-game activity as well as activity in other places such as Discord or Twitter. You can’t get noticed if you don’t say or do anything.

Capital Gas and Quest Expeditions are perfect examples of businesses that did just that and were generously rewarded. If you are doing just that, keep going. You will get noticed.

Please stop throwing hate at FBC over something like this. It’s not cool.

9 Likes

I agree with the fact that businesses getting dev support in the first place is a privilege in itself and I understand that the businesses need to become recognised but as I said above, it all depends on where you’re able to get a property suited to your business and that’ll affect how much player traffic you get per shift.

We’re not throwing hate or anything like that at FBC, I used it as an example since it was the most recent case of what this discussion is aimed at.

3 Likes

Who cares, most businesses that gets dev supports dies after like a month

7 Likes

all i see on the forums is whining about ‘dev support’ please stop talking about muh dev support. Maybe don’t open a business relying on handouts from busy people. Maybe try to open outside of firestone and operate in firestone when you get your precious support. And if you really want dev support, join a department that the developers are apart of. (FBI, FNG, DHS, etc.)

4 Likes

What?

3 Likes

Them you turn into Burger Barn

3 Likes

facts

2 Likes