Business Bank Account

I’d like to make a quick suggestion directed towards the businesses of this State.

I don’t think it has been mentioned previously (if it has, I apologise!) so I thought I’d put the idea of businesses having bank accounts, such as those us citizens have, for their businesses.

This type of account would be used to collect the income collected from purchases made by a citizen at a business’ property. For example, during a shift, when a customer buys a bottle of water from the cafe, the cost of the purchase would end up in the business’ bank account as their income.

It means that instead of having to sit and afk for hours for the owner of a business to be able to pay its employees, they’re able to use the money that has collected and built up in their business account.

Since businesses that desire a building require a group and, therefore, are able to sell products in their business property, those that have access to the business’ bank account can be set to say… the Manager of a cafe or the Manager and certain others such as a Deputy Manager (up to the discretion of the business owner, maybe through a whitelist system like with the cars?).

It’s just a rough idea but I think it would be very beneficial to the businesses!

10 Likes

v3!!!

2 Likes

i think this would be a cool implement,
would allow the business itself to make money and continuing to pay their employees fairly
i personally dont think the new system is very balanced because it allows some employees to make tons of money whilst others dont make as much money.

2 Likes

This is a cool idea however I don’t think it would work in v2. It sounds like something that would fit into the v3 environment though!

2 Likes

yay white collar crime

3 Likes

This would be an amazing idea, personally like the new purchase feature for items.
Business owners such as @bearzno has to AFK for hours or take donations to be able to pay Iconic employees because he doesn’t have the time to join any departments and earn money that way so it’d be nice for a feature like this which’ll especially help business owners.

2 Likes

I’d agree however, there might also be a lack of money for broke felons or new players as well as rogue people

2 Likes

I think this way there should be 2 types of retail businesses in v3:

1. ‘Development-Placed’ → Placed by the development team and cannot be operated/owned by a Commerce Business. When items are sold to NPCs or players through a job system, the player earns money This allows people to make money without commerce businesses being involved.
  2. Commerce Businesses → Created by the players and when purchases are made they go into a business bank account rather than the players and can be distributed by the business owner accordingly
1 Like