Bullet Casings

Give police officers some way to determine who shot a gun. When you get shot from a far distance at night its hard to see who shot and its next to impossible to do any near detective or investigative work to figure it out as theres no bullet casings, tire marks, or anything left to give you even a clue of who did it.

Basically unless you watch them shoot (which is harder now without the bullet trails) you won’t find or catch them which is annoying. Plus this gives cops stuff to do.

4 Likes

can this lag the game further (cool idea tho)

1 Like

yes it very much can

yay add UK forensics team now (and its gna get locked behind FBI)

3 Likes

Already planned for v3 - theyre gonna have an evidende van

1 Like

solution: readd tracers

4 Likes

Alright so I understand the idea you’re trying to get to. You want to be able to track weapons that are shot & monitor police enforcement. To do this, the devs should make a body cam system that uploads the videos to a datastore which can be seen within a separate game. There will be two within each officer, one would be on the body of an officer & the second would be on the vehicle of the officer. This will allow for courts cases against officers to not be instantly dropped if no recording is provided by the offender. Now there should be a feature to turn off body cams when off-duty, but there should be a policy within each department that one should have their body cam on while on duty. Build off of your idea, would be very smart to work out.

1 Like

how does this even get developed thats what i wanna know

1 Like

It’s difficult but possible. The attached system can be used if added a scriptable camera to the player’s torso.

1 Like

Body cans not needed just record or clip

1 Like

True, but most of the time, a civilian is not recording, causing the cop’s word to ultimately be taken as truth. With a body cam, the recording would have to be public, allowing for conviction against police officers being corrupt.

1 Like

Most civilians can clip or choose not to

1 Like

“Most” one also has to take into account the people who have computers that doest’t allow them to record their display. Also, why have a recording software that slows your game & why have tens of files that are 30-40 minutes long taking storage in on’s drive? I understand the point you’re trying to make, but the system I recommend would help more of the community rather than them having to record themselves.

1 Like

Then use medal and clip

1 Like

problem: your game shits itself again

1 Like

how does this differ from a cop recording themselves

1 Like

It differs because cops will not have to record, lagging their game & taking up storage, & civilians will have proof if they don’t record if cops don’t want to release their video. It also allows for HC within departments to be able to monitor police officers & their performance.

1 Like

solution: make tracers that dont break the game

1 Like

this would be a great addition to the 300 unarchored trash cans that spawn around the map

1 Like

possibly? i wouldn’t have issues programming this but it’d have to go to FBI and their quite inactive.

1 Like

Give it to FSP and SCSO too atleast :sob::sob::sob::sob:

We gotta recognize irl LEAs can do this not just the FBI

1 Like