Brotix_RBLX for County Council

Brotix_RBLX for County Council
Stapleton County

Greetings,

I’m just going to put it in the simplest terms possible. I hereby initiate my campaign for a seat in the Stapleton County Council. I’m not going to take things to the extreme in this thread–we just need things to be done. I hope that this council will be able to make the right choices in regards to the enhancement of the county gov’t. Stapleton County has gone far too long with a bad image in the eyes of the community and it’s time for that image to change. The county council is the closest form of government to the people; we shall interact, perform our duties, and publish a County Charter that would allow us to continue functioning in the coming days. I hope that you might offer me your trust and confidence–this is your first step to changing the way things are functioning.

We shall, with the advice of the residents, preserve and maintain our gov’t. Generally, if the county government could show themselves approved we could accomplish many things. Enough with the procrastination, I’m tired of it; I’m asking all residents to be involved. I hope that we may retain your support throughout the tenure of the council.

Signed,
Brotix_RBLX
Councilman Candidate

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Support.

Signed,
signature

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

o sure

faded_rblx supports

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Jesus, sorry for the late close. Anyway, elections over.