Brotix for County Executive

BROTIX FOR STAPLETON COUNTY EXECUTIVE

Sunday, December 9, 2018

——————————————————————————————

TO THE RESIDENTS OF STAPLETON COUNTY,

I, Brotix, at this current hour do hereby declare my intent to run for the office of County Executive of Stapleton County. Far too long has the county been in a state of dormancy—no progress has been made as promised by succeeding officials—and this state that we’re in will continue to dwell amongst us. No attempt has been made to build a government that has the ability to be self-sustained. Therefore, we must, as residents of this great county, have a common view of progression and sustainment.

As stated in my manifesto for my campaign to gain a seat in the county council—we shall preserve and maintain our government. The county has the ability to have a plethora of opportunities to come into its presence, but that all starts by the toil of those who care.

Another problem—the current Stapleton County Charter. Because of officials taking the “easy way out,” we’ve made it difficult for the government to even expand its duties and move from the shadow of the state government. A solution to this problem is to, once again, enact a charter that is able to withstand the pressure and tribulations of time.

My main focus, if elected, is to develop a sense in the people that their local government is hard at work. With such, I ask for your support and company in this endeavor.

——————————————————————————————

/s/ Brotix
County Executive Candidate

2 Likes

I support!

2S06 CORPORAL KRO_X

3 Likes

Support.

Firestone State Patrol,
Lieutenant
Firestone National Guard,
Major
SteelTrigger

3 Likes

—__—…

2 Likes

I think you just wanted to use the “—”.

2 Likes

Support

DannyboyLaw, esq.

3 Likes

I support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support. You did a great job when you where CE.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

uh i cant support because you did not provide me a supervisor when one was online

2 Likes

2 Likes

sea port

support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes
2 Likes

Why not, I have seen some of your past and I have to say I like it so.
Support.

3 Likes
2 Likes