Brnaq and DaMysticNYP_D for Arborfield

Fidelitiy, Dedication, Integrity

Information Regarding Candidates

brnaq, Municipal Mayor Candidate
I, brnaq, am running for Mayor of Arborfield as I would like to become more involved in politics within Firestone. It is important that each city within the State of Firestone has a competent and exceptional Mayor to work by the side of residents to create the ideal city. I would like provide all of these elements to the City of Arbor, giving me the reason to run for Mayor. Throughout my experience in Stapleton County, I have come accross a lack of city events and involving action for residents. It would be an honor to provide these aspects to Arborfield. Below is some experience of mine.

• Stapleton County Clerk
  • Business Owner
  • Business Corporation Owner
    I am running with limited experience within the State of Firestone, through I know that I can provide the residents of Arborfield a better Mayor than other candidates with further experience.

DaMysticNYP_D, Municipal Deputy Mayor Candidate
Hello, I am DaMysticNYP_D and I am running for Deputy Mayor of Arborfield. It is a goal of mine to become involved and create an impact within the State of Firestone. I have gained political experience regarding legislation and creating better cities during my time as a City Councilor for the City of Vancouver. I am running with no political experience within the State of Firestone, but my experience from other allied rostates can assist me in benefitting the residents of Arborfield. It is important to me that I can provide and make changes to the people who elect me. I hope to assist brnaq in upholding our plans and goals throughout the term.

Our Plans

• It is our goal to create strong relationships with businesses that occupy land in Arborfield. We will do this by forming and planning unique business events, fairs, emplyoee recruitment, and more.

• Weekly press releases will be upholded to allow the residents of Arborfield to see a view of the activity within their City.

• General city-wide events are something that Arborfield could work on. We plan to provide residents with new and never seen events.

• Transparency is a key aspect in every public figure. It is important to us that we are transparent with residents through the use of weekly press releases, frequest announcements, and general notification of all activity and future plans within the City.

• We plan to continue building on to Arborfield and bring it to a better state than ever seen before.

• It is extremely important that those running will uphold the plans they state. We plan to perform all plans stated above within our term. It can also be expected to see us creating more plans and goals in the term.

Thank you,

brnaq, Municipal Mayor Candidate
brendan#2979

DaMysticNYP_D, Municipal Deputy Mayor Candidate
justmystic#3001

2 Likes

Support from spidermanlunchbox

2 Likes

Do either of you have any legislature or executive branch experience in Firestone

2 Likes

These plans seen pretty generic ngl, anything specific?

2 Likes

Deputy Mayor Candidate, DaMysticNYP_D has experience as a current City Councilor for the City of Vancouver.

I am currently the County Clerk, cabinet of the County Executive, for Stapleton County.

2 Likes

A few things that would make these plans less generic is that we are full of new and unique ideas for city events and such. I admire the former mayor’s establishment of the talk show, which may be something continued in the future. We also will listen to residents on their views and set new plans throughout our term.

2 Likes

Does the deputy mayor have any Firestone experience

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

He has been employed in numerous Firestone businesses and is a Manager at Snacees. Other than his business experience, he does not have any political experience within Firestone.

2 Likes

Cool graphic, support

3 Likes

Support from firesoldier123

2 Likes

would encourage running for city/county council first

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

I support

3 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion, I believe I will try that. Though, you believe that County Council is a lower position than Mayor? Also, do you recommend I continue in my position of County Clerk, your former position?

2 Likes

it’s a good starter position compared to leading a whole city

up to you

3 Likes

Campaigning closed, go vote!: County Council & City Mayor Voting 2023-2