Brief Statement, 07/31/2019

Statement Regarding the Future of the Executive Administration and the Firestone Peace Officer Standards & Training

Good afternoon, I would like to quickly discuss my recent inactivity and some of the issues that have been popping up involving me.

Recently, I’ve been feeling extremely unmotivated in terms of putting in work to maintain my administration, and properly providing the necessary oversight that the executive departments so direly need. I’ve began noticing a spring up of toxicity that’s been resulting in my overall distaste of parts of the community, ultimately leading to my semi-inactivity and lack of motivation. I apologize for failing to address some of the issues that are being presented to me. The term itself ends in 51 days, and I do intend on finishing out strong. Tomorrow, I’ll be beginning my reform of the Firestone Peace Officer Standards & Training, as well as concluding my overview of the Firestone State Patrol, which I’ve been conducting without notice. Towards the end of the month, I’m still intending on holding the Firestone State Fair which I’ve been attempting to kick-start for quite some time.

Now speaking in terms of the Firestone Peace Officer Standards & Training, I’ll be looking to bring in 1 new Director, 2 Deputy Directors (total), and 1 Head Instructor, who they’ll be is still being decided on. Seeing how limited my options were, I’ve decided to also consider hiring outside sources to fill the positions, along with the existing POST staff. POST has always had great potential, it's just struggled to find the right leader to grasp it's potential and use it how it was intended to be used. During this reformatory period, I’ll be conducting a review of all existing Trello’s, documents, curriculum, etc. Applications will not reopen until reforms have concluded. And for the existing POST staff, whether or not you’ll be moved around is still being decided on, as well. The objective of the reform is to rid POST of any unnecessary aspects and individuals who may be weighing down the department, resulting in it’s low status. I will keep the public posted of the progress of the reforms while they’re being conducted. Thank you for your continued support, I’ll keep you all posted on what goes on.

Signed,

CanineEnforcement
Governor of the State of Firestone

6 Likes

:clap:

3 Likes

good job dad

2 Likes

I highly recommend Pluto for the position of Director. He has always been competent and I personally think he is fit for the position.

2 Likes

Don’t blame you lol Firestone is ded

2 Likes

Ok, 07/31/2019

2 Likes

/shrug

2 Likes

Noted, 07/31/2019

3 Likes

you used the wrong its

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes