Bribri2173 for House of Represenatives (Special elections)

Hello there Citizens of Firestone.
I am bribri2173, and you may know me well from the time I’ve been in Firestone. I joined Firestone in 2016 during V1, I think it was November or December I joined. I’ve stayed in Firestone since then to now. I know this county really well and the people in it.

I’ve been in a few positions in Firestone here are a few:
-Public Employee in DPW (2 times) 2017, and 7/28/19. Aswell as currently in it.
-Public Employee in Department of Transportation (3 times) 2017 and 2018.
-Correctional officer in Department of Corrections, (2 times) 2017 and 2019. (Still actively in DoC)
-Sheriff’s Office (1 time) Beginning of August of 2019 Still in SCSO
-Commerce, (1 time) beginning of July for about a week or two.
I show great effort and will try to make this state as strong as possible. I will try to work with the Senators to try and get some work done with certain departments so they have different things to do. Why do you mean, you may ask? Well, sometimes I may see officers, public employees and other departments just waiting for something to happen instead of criminals wandering around. Also, I will try to solve major problems and, I will try to fix this! If anyone ever has ideas I can try to fix the idea they have in the county!

Please work with me with this, I will assure you these things will happen and we can all work together to fix these problems!

If you have any questions please DM me, bribri2173#0388

bribri2173 for House of Representative!

Signed,
bribri2173

2 Likes

Support

• FierySol
    Trooper of the Firestone State Patrol
    Correctional Officer of the Firestone DOC
    Citizen of Firestone
3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And how would you fix this as a representative?

2 Likes

It depends, maybe try events out and stuff like that. But, this will be addressed more if I get to these steps.

2 Likes

Surely, that would be up to the county events committee?

3 Likes

Well, yes, I really should have thought of this more, but I’ll see what I can try to do.

2 Likes

Regardless, I see that you are trying, and that’s all that we can ask for. And since I know you and the work that you have done, especially in DoC, I support.

Signed,
Wolf_RBX
Assistant State Attorney
Department of Justice

2 Likes

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support. This guys is amazing to work with in doc.

3 Likes

(Jaygamer37)

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

Rep. Jonathan_McKay

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes