Bonnie591 for House of Representatives

Greetings citizens of Firestone,

My name is bonnie591, and I’m aiming to be elected into the Firestone House of Representatives. Within this speech, I will be outlining my current and previous roles in Firestone, my plans if I’m elected, and why you should consider voting for me.

Current and previous positions in Firestone:

Department of Public Works - Division Coordinator

Board of Pardons - Voting Member

Department of Corrections - Senior Correctional Officer (Resignation imminent)

Department of Transportation - Public Employee (Resigned)

Firestone State Patrol - Trooper / Pilot (Resigned)

Firestone Chick-fil-A - Operations Manager (Resigned)

If I’m elected into the House of Representatives, I have plans to assist all businesses and departments with any assistance they may require in the best way possible. I also plan to be an active member of the house and be willing to assist other Representatives with any additional help they need while trying to do the job. Finally, I plan to host an open house to ensure citizen voices are heard and to answer any questions they need answering.

Why should you vote for me? Although I don’t have any previous legislative experience I’m still quite confident in becoming a Representative and doing a fantastic job as one. I have the dedication to attend any sessions that I’m available to attend to ensure I’m able to cast a fair opinion on things in the docket. I’m overall a competent individual who wishes to help the state in as many ways possible, and I believe I’ll be able to start my journey in helping Firestone as a Representative.

I’d like to thank everyone for taking their time to read my speech, and would like to wish the very best of luck to another candidates running for this position. If you have any questions and concerns, then feel free to comment it below or contact me at bonnie591#0591.

5 Likes

support!

5 Likes

SUPPORT!!!

6 Likes

Fully support! Excellent candidate!!

7 Likes

SUPPORT

5 Likes

support

6 Likes

SUPPORT BONNIE 100%