Bodycams as Equipment!

^^ Just a note. That was not aimed at everyone. Only the person it replied to. Just to avoid confusion.

2 Likes

wouldn’t it visually make sense to also make belts real instead of pre-applied

wouldn’t it visually make sense to make clothes in game rather than using ones you get through the catalog

6 Likes

In case this was not obvious, his reply was sarcastic and had no serious context to it.

4 Likes

If that’s true then my bad.

It’s really difficult for me personally to catch sarcasm through text.

3 Likes

it could work for v3, scso and fsp already have 3d belts and hats made for it so im sure it wouldnt be that hard to make

3 Likes

cool suggestion, would be curious to see how this might pan out

3 Likes

violating your oath ay?

3 Likes

Ya’ll idiots know this man is joking right?

6 Likes

4 months later

3 Likes

good idea.

4 Likes

body cams would be cool. just a model thats attached to the vest. maybe add a click function so you can turn a light on/off? i don’t know if body cams irl have built in lights or not.

4 Likes

I’m sure a cat could script a body cam. It’s like no more then 10 lines

4 Likes

They usually blink, that’s when the while true do comes in

4 Likes

“I do not want my agency to be responsible for their Officers actions. I’d also like to add that I am a Peace Officer of this state, and do not want any regulation, policy, or steps to be put in place in order to protect our citizens. Our citizens are worthless at best, the only thing they are good for is paying their taxes in order for me to get payed. I’d also like to add that we should abolish POST, SCSO should be allowed to Deputize who ever they want.”

I think this is the game you’re looking for, all you have to do is click deputy and you’re a deputy. No rules, no POST, no body cameras.

4 Likes

my man deadass appears 2 years later

3 Likes

v3 yes v2 no

3 Likes

What kind of a fool fails to use context clues and make a reasonable inference that my post was satire, and then goes out of their way to direct me to ER:LC?

3 Likes

I tried laying it on pretty thick.

3 Likes

Would be a cool addition to the game… Support!

4 Likes

lol no. we got to pay for our uniforms. i dont think developers are gonna add something on the uniform or in game such as this.

3 Likes