Bobby - House of Representatives

My name is bobby, and I am hoping to receive a signature from those reading this thread, as well as a seat in the house. My time in Firestone has been well spent, as a SCSO Deputy, and a SWAT operative. I am looking to take upon another role, in the house of representatives. Hopefully with the following information you will learn why I am worth your support.

I have spent a fair amount of time in Firestone as a citizen and observed before trying to make any decisions. I wanted to make sure I’d be able to handle such a job, and I believe I can.

It would not be my first time with such a vital role. I have been in several Ro-Nations, where I have worked in foreign affairs, as well as being a military leader. I have helped many Ro-Nations thrive and turn into something incredible. I hope to improve Firestone to the best of my ability.

In the time I have spent in Firestone, I have learned a fair amount, and believe I could bring many ideas to the house. After my time spent in the sheriff’s office, I now have a better understanding of the law and know what can be made to make Firestone a better place. If I win a seat, I will make sure to do what is needed for a better Firestone and listen to the citizens of this great county. Hopefully I have your support, and I will be able to prove that to you.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me at joes_garage#6071. I will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible!

2 Likes

I believe the deadline has passed. Meaning you can’t run.

2 Likes
2 Likes