Bobby for House

Bobby for the House of Representatives

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

My name is Bobby, and I am here to give you my reasons on why I am a worthy candidate of your vote. Hopefully with the following information, I will be able to give you some general information on what makes me fit for such a crucial position, and what I plan to do in the future

Over my long career on Roblox, I have grown as a person, with quite a lot of experience.

SCSO SWAT

Department of State Foreign Ambassador

Royal Regiment of Fusiliers for a Ro-Nation, serving as an Army Photographer, and was a previously a Captain, serving for nearly a year

Regional Coordinator for the division of Conflict Oversight and Monitorization within UNDPA

I have learned a fair amount over my time in Firestone, especially during my time as a deputy and as a foreign ambassador. I have gotten an idea for how this state runs and thrives politically, and how the law works. I plan to increase safety within the state and supporting law enforcement and their ideas in any way, shape, or form.

In the time I have spent in Firestone, I have learned a fair amount, and believe I could bring many ideas to the house. After my time spent in the sheriff’s office, I now have a better understanding of the law and know what can be made to make Firestone a better place. If I win a seat, I will make sure to do what is needed for a better Firestone and listen to the citizens of this great state. Hopefully I have your support, and I will be able to prove that to you.

To support me, make sure to comment below

‘“Signed"
or
"Support”

Thank you for your time.

2 Likes

s u p p o r t

3 Likes

s u p p o r t

2 Likes

support <3

2 Likes

You have my support!

2 Likes

yeah ok tacticalhawk

signed…

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

Did I read his speech? No, I supported him because his name is simple and we need simple everyday folk in congress.

3 Likes

S U P P P P P P P P P P P P P P P P O R R R T

2 Likes

quality.

2 Likes

didn’t u get fired from fng

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

No support.

2 Likes

Election ended