BlueLineEnforcement for House of Representatives

Good afternoon/evening, my fellow citizens of the State of Firestone, and I’m running for my first term in the House!

Experiences:

Former Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Deputy

Former Department of Public Works Public Employee

Former Department of Transportation Public Employee

Former Department of Homeland Security Federal Protective Service Officer

Former General, USMC, Nemlaris, Assistant Commandant of the Marine Corps

About me:

I am willing to make people be heard through law. This will be my first term running for the house and I want to help Firestone grow and make it a safer place for people to live in. I am willing to listen to what others have to say to not only improve myself, but improve the laws within the state of firestone.

My Plans:

1. I plan to have people’s voices heard and make legislation dependent on them to better help others.
  2. I plan to work with businesses and listen to what business employees and owners need help with and help them with their issues.
  3. I plan to work with department employees, midcom and hicom to make sure that all their needs are met.
  4. I plan to host and attend events to keep the State of Firestone active within the community.

Conclusion:

You should vote for me for the House because I am willing to help Firestone with legislation to make Firestone a better and safer place than it is now. I am willing to be active and dedicate time to make Firestone a better place with the people’s input. Any questions you can DM me at Joseph N.#7630 or ask below. Reminder I am also open to any suggestions for bills for just as a Senator, just contact me at my discord above.

Elect BlueLineEnforcement for House!

Thank you for reading, hope you support and vote

Signed,

BlueLineEnforcement

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Any legislative or political or governmental experience whatsoever?

What kind of events?

1 Like

I do have some Political background from smaller states, but nothing from a major state. I am always open for mentoring to get me in the right direction.

I plan to do some community outreaching such as going to events hosted by departments or going to businesses that are open, as I am in the county for several hours a day.

Support cuz awesome person. Hope to work with ye!

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Jett27J

sup port

1 Like

I am here to pitch my support for my dear friend.

1 Like

election over