🧠 Bill Debate Thread

Use this thread to debate and give your opinion on recent bills, acts and amendments posted in #state-leg !

2 Likes

:brain: means something very different

3 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

applicant information freedom act should be struck down!!!

2 Likes

why would we do that??? not like we follow that shit anyways but why???

2 Likes

a bill to remove congress. I noticed that congress doesn’t really have anything to do. so lets remove them establish a new type of government.

3 Likes

aye!! monarchy time!

6 Likes

i actually down for monarchy, i think democracy in Firestone is old and boring. We need some bloodshed and invasion of other states. NAPOLEON WARS!!!

3 Likes

can i be the king

“Your Majesty the King of Firestone”

3 Likes

I have no issue with who is king, as long as I’m a noble and get to exercise prima nocta I’m fine.

2 Likes

yes or make me king

5 Likes

finally

2 Likes

’A Bill to Restrict Climbing on Buildings’ is an interesting one, as only the Sheriff’s Office may arrest people for climbing on top of buildings illegally.

SECTION 3A.
The Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office shall be responsible for enforcing “A Bill to Restrict Climbing on Buildings.”

3 Likes

That is quite interesting. I’m going to fix that actually.

2 Likes

that is pretty funny

2 Likes

a bill to criminalize any dissident statements about our most great benevolent marshal kim fedlaw 98ong

we should also replace our system of govt - NO PLEASE 骯髒的美國狗想著他能對偉大的馬莎爾說不好嗎 image

8 Likes

That’s county law I believe

2 Likes

I also had this thought for a while, howcome there isn’t any “insurance fraud” type of law where if you falseify you were hit, or drop on the floor pretending you got injured it’d be illegal, as of right now the only way those ppl are able to get arrested is for FTC

2 Likes

thank you Butsworth, see in you the labor camps

2 Likes

It is

2 Likes