Bigboy68_9 for Senate

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

Those are the words our government should be used to protect, your rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Yet those rights are uncertain in the political climate here in Firestone. I am running to ensure those rights are preserved and that you have your rights secured. I stand for the middle class of Firestone, and I will continue to do so.

If elected to the senate I’ll pass key legislation to protect your rights, and liberties. I’ll talk about how I should vote, or legislation I should pass with the middle class. I’ll pass what the people want me to pass, not what the politicians want me to.

If elected to the senate I’ll make sure our emergency services, and public departments get the resources they need to protect the people of Firestone.

If elected to the senate I’ll ensure 100% transparency in our government.

If elected to the senate I’ll stand the ground for the Middle Class of Firestone, and I’ll fight to get the interests of the middle class first.

I have been MP, Daíl member, representative, and senator in groups with 1-150k members in them, I am very experienced with being a legislator.

I wish to receive support so I can continue my run for the senate, and continue my fight for the middle class.

2 Likes

like what

like what

what

6 Likes

Very generic IMO. Nothing stands out like the other two posts currently up.

3 Likes

I’ll explain them in order

1. Bills with the purpose to limit government power and authority in certain aspects of civilian life to a reasonable extent.
  2. The best possible leadership, and by preventing corruption is as many ways as possible.
  3. That was my experience.
2 Likes

What do you personally want a senator to pass?

2 Likes

Any legislative experience?

2 Likes

Also, I’d suggest checking your grammar

3 Likes

I have been MP, Daíl member, representative, and senator in groups with 1-150k members in them.

2 Likes

What are the groups’ names?

2 Likes

Brittanic egmos UK (shutdown), EIRE, and alot of discord mockgovs.

2 Likes

I’d suggest starting with a smaller branch of government such as City Council or County Council. It also seems a bit weird how you mention that you’re in groups with 1-150k members in them.

2 Likes

@bigboy68_9 how do you plan to “If elected to the senate I’ll ensure 100% transparency in our government.”

1 Like

IF YOU LIVE IN A TRAILER YOU DONT HAVE ANY RIGHTS HERE

6 Likes

yeah who are the poor people anyways

4 Likes

By passing legislation that will eliminate government secrecy to hide stuff i.e corruption, and such

2 Likes

that sounds like you want to try and remove classification, which will never happen cause it just never will

2 Likes

Legislation already prevents the classification of corruption (unless one makes the argument that it falls under a tactical or intelligence operation, in which case that should be reported to myself), so there is nothing left for the legislature to do.

If there is corruption in the government, nobody has come to me to report it so

3 Likes

Something straight out of the US Constitution.

The majority of Firestone is MC, so I’d hope so.

Like…?

Sounds more of a development thing, considering right now I don’t think Congress can give LEO’s more.

Legit a basic quote that a lot of politicians say.

You said this already mate.

No support, there is a hell of a lot of flaws in your plan, and you’re generally being repetitive. I feel like your running, without having a proper plan.

1 Like