Bias with Lieutenant Governor Hecxtro and DPW

he had an open microphone with a youtube video playing

4 Likes

The responsibility of DPW employees is on the DPW Secretary, not the Lt. Governor lolā€¦

19 Likes

when the DPW sec doesnā€™t give a shit about the situation, you go to the gov.

4 Likes

clearly did if I gave him the recommended punishment suggested by the ZTP

6 Likes

the governors then deemed the punishments as fine when approached, mainly due to the defence i provided, most people agree there isnt an issue, a strike is enough for moving someone out a channel, i understand if i did something more dramatic, but i didnt.

4 Likes

here we go againā€¦ More drama and more people trying to take peoples jobs! @Co55ie keep doing a great job sir!

4 Likes

i mean you barley showed any evidence on blueā€™s wrong doing.

3 Likes

I love being accused of bias in a department whoā€™s politics I give no care to

I find it so disrespectful that, rather than searching for resolve, you choose to slander me publicly.

This is so incredibly toxic and is why I am planning on leaving politics

15 Likes

there is also no evidence of what happened before the channel moving, therefore it remains a mystery

4 Likes

Itā€™s not his job to. The other guy who was in the VC said that blue was mic spamming and youā€™re acting like itā€™s co55ieā€™s job to prove he was, rather than you proving that he wasnā€™t. Your guy directly lied to me.

Iā€™ll also highlight that this entire situation can be summarized by saying this;

• Co55ie removed someone from a VC because he was mic spamming so he should be demoted
  • The Governor should overrule the DPW Secretary and demote someone against his wishes
  • Because we donā€™t want to do those things we are bias

The audacity.

13 Likes

are we going to talk about the rest of the evidence? or you just going to leave that out. hecxtro, this whole community is toxic and what can you do about it. i mean i was suspended on here for 3 months for stating my opinion. there is nothing you can do, itā€™s the real world.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s several thousand serial killers active in the United States. Does this justify me being a serial killer?

Contribute to kindness. Donā€™t justify being an ass with the fact that thereā€™s a ton of other people who suck.

11 Likes

well i dont live in the US, i wouldnā€™t know. but it does not justify you being a serial killer.

4 Likes

plenty of time to read through the attached doc and get a full understanding of the situation, iā€™m sure. glad our congressmen are taking that extra step to be thorough before forming an opinion

20 Likes

i already knew about this situation before probably you or anyone else here.

4 Likes

So you had already slowed down the gifs, to read the chats, prior to this post?

5 Likes

yes i basically had all these gifs on me and I read all of them. i knew about this situation.

4 Likes

even worse, youā€™ve read through all this and youā€™re actually on this dudeā€™s side? you know this is a power grab, right? is that not blatantly obvious?

10 Likes

Another day another forums drama. Can we honestly calm down and learn to get along with eachother.

13 Likes

i mean have you not seen what co55 has postedā€¦

4 Likes