BendDerOver for Senate (2021-9)

Introduction Statement

Hello, my username is BendDerOver. I am a Citizen of this State and I am officially declaring my run for the Firestone State Senate. As of the moment, I do not hold any positions within the State of Firestone however I am already trying to make a significant change. I come from a well-rounded political background and I am stepping towards the right lengths to make change. Currently, I believe our State Government is going through division. I believe we need to unite, as we the people, and let our voices be heard. Let the Government unite under its’ Citizens. Let us the be the change.

Plans

• “I plan to meet with Local and State Government Officials to ensure our State’s Operations run effectively and efficiently.”
  • “I plan to push for more business within the State and the ability for the State to satisfy our business owners and leaders needs.”
  • “I plan to ensure organization and structure is used within the State and ensure we function at a outstanding rate.”
  • “I plan to meet with Citizens of the State and ensure their needs are prioritized over everything else on my agenda. I believe the Citizens are the voice of this great State and I believe they deserve to be heard.”

Closing Statement

"I believe I hold the best intentions of the Citizens and of this State at heart. I promise to my supporters, that I will not disappoint, and you will truly be happy with the results you’ll receive. I want to thank all of those who support me during this campaign.

Contact Information

“Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. You can find me at the email address or discord listed below.”

Email: robertsoncamden44@gmail.com
Discord: Camden R#2767

While I’d recommend going for lower first, support.

1 Like

support, #blm

1 Like

image_2021-09-29_182639

Support!

1 Like

i question why you just put your email out like that

image_2021-09-29_183516

I haven’t heard of you or know you, I suggest getting more known and starting with City Council or County Council

We all have different opinions. I have great intentions for the State. It’s just how you want to receive this as. I didn’t know it was such highly thought upon, that it was EVIL to run for Senate for your first time serving a political position within the State.

I never said it was “evil” but yes, it is recommended you get experience before running for a seat in the Senate or even House of Representatives.

I hear you, however we are entitled to our own beliefs. I personally believe I am capable and competent enough to serve on the Senate and in the County Council.

I like your enthusiasm and I wish you the best of luck

Absolutely. I am glad you spoke your concerns. I do have a question to ask you though. If I do get elected within the Senate, don’t you think that speaks some volume? I don’t think people should be required to have political experience. I sometimes feel it’s best that people don’t, with some positions they serve, but is is only how we view it. Once again, thank you for your concern.

There are some people who can get into the Senate or House of Representatives without experience due to their community standings or department standings however if you’re an unknown, random person from the community, it’d be less likely that you are elected. Experience can be gathered from small groups but you can always go to County Council or City Council as recommended to get a basic understanding or knowledge of the duties, etcetera. It’s a big jump to Senate from nothing too hence why myself and most likely others recommend County Council or City Council.

How will you manage the problem of sexual assault (@anon53012218) in this state?

3 Likes

That will definitely be an issue I will tackle. A big problem in today’s society.

I completely agree. One of the few competent candidates I’ve seen running these days. Best of luck to you.

1 Like

image_2021-09-29_190332

Support

1 Like