BendDerOver for County Council (September 2021)

Introduction Statement

“Hello, my username is BendDerOver. I am a Citizen of this great State we know as Firestone. I am declaring my candidacy for the Stapleton County Council in this September 2021 Election. I currently do not hold any positions within the State of Firestone, however I do intend to build up my career. I have a political background and come from a very-well rounded political family and have the right intents to making sure the County runs effectively and efficiently. I believe we need more union in the Government instead of separating the Government from our Citizens. I believe our Citizens, should truly have a voice and not be silenced.”

Plans

• “I plan to meet with Mayoral Staff across Prominence, Aborfield, and Redwood and discuss their future plans and how the county may be of assistance with them.”
  • “I plan to meet with business leaders across the County and help them in significant ways to make sure their business can function successfully.”
  • “I plan to bring more stability across the County and ensure the Citizens truly have a voice in the Government as their Representative of this County.”
  • “I plan to bring more organization and structure to the County.”

Closing Statement

“I believe I hold the right intentions for this County and can prove that to all of my supporters when I take office. I want to thank each and everyone of you who support me, and I promise you, you will not be disappointed. If you wish to be a supporter of me, please reply with “support” below.”

Contact Information

“Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. You can find me at the email address or discord listed below.”

Email: robertsoncamden44@gmail.com
Discord: Camden R#2767

4 Likes

Support, know this dude for like a year and he’s pretty kewl

1 Like

support, #BLM

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support! I love your username. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the format and speech! Totally support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

image_2021-09-29_150406

support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Supportio

1 Like

Love the plans, support.

1 Like

How could someone possibly run with such an inappropriate username? This user obviously lacks maturity and is going to do ZERO GOOD for the county. This candidate should be ashamed of themselves for the inappropriate name they have. Anyways I support.

Senator JayhawkBosun

2 Likes

support EXCLUSIVELY for the name. Haven’t read the speech but I don’t need to

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

aren’t you simultaneously running for senate and county council?

Yes. I was made aware that I am allowed too.

With yourself running for the County Council AND Senate, how do you plan to evenly contribute to both?

I will evenly contribute it to the best of my ability. I am currently serving no other departments which makes it easy. I applied for the Department of Transportation however I am serving no primary agency or secondary agency at the moment.