Batcat60 for House of Representatives!

Hello, fellow citizens of Firestone. I’m Batcat60, a former Representative within the House of Representatives of the great State of Firestone.

I’d like to let you know that I will be once again campaigning to get a spot back in the House of Representatives. I thank you in advance for your time.

First of all, my ideas aren’t influenced based on other opinions or bias; they are my genuine thoughts on the matter. Similarly, I’m just a citizen of the State of Firestone like you. Therefore, I will approach my points with a utilitarian instinct: doing what is right for the State of Firestone and its amazing citizens. This being said, I’d like to keep improving the laws of the State of Firestone so we can hopefully reach my ultimate goal, which is a legislation almost everyone can agree with.

Another reason why I should become a Representative is because of my activity. I am truly active. I’ve only missed one House session during this whole term and will keep my activity and dedication up this term. I have a great love and tendency to Firestone and will make this group a better place for all of us, including you.

A third reason why I personally think I should be re-elected is my experience within Firestone. As I’ve said I’m a former Representative and I was very dedicated to my job. I’ve also held various other occupations in the State of Firestone, such as Department of Commerce Chairman of the Board and Department of Corrections Sergeant. I am very passionate about being a Representative and I love debating during sessions. I’ve successfully taken part in many House sessions. I’ve passed legislation and voted on a lot of matters using your suggestions and ideas and my personal beliefs.

I’m sure many other politicians will be running to get a spot in the House of Representatives too, but something that separates me from others is my personality and my passion. I am respectful to all, doesn’t matter who you are. I’m kind and would hate to hurt someone’s feelings. I’m generous and do my best to donate to the lower class. I’m also eager and passionate about being a Representative, as I’ve shown last term. It’s something I love to do and want to keep doing for our State.

Overall, I think I should be once again chosen to be a part of the House of Representatives. I thank you everyone for assisting me in my journey. You are the people who I became a Representative for. I will try my best to bring the change YOU want! I’ll take any and all suggestions that are given to me and use them throughout sessions. I’ll be a Representative that you can count on for the change YOU want. Thank you for your time.

Signed,
Former Representative Batcat60

1 Like

Support,

Signed
Ak_lixio

2 Likes

Support!

NorthEasternLaws

2 Likes

Support!

Signed,