Batcat60 for House of Represenatives

Hello, fellow citizens of Firestone. I’m Batcat60, an eager citizen of the excellent State of Firestone. I’d like to let you know at this point that I will be campaigning to earn a spot in the House of Representatives. I thank you in advance for your time.

First of all, my ideas aren’t influenced based on other opinions or bias; they are my genuine thoughts on the matter. Similarly, I’m just a citizen of the State of Firestone like you. Therefore, I will approach my points with a utilitarian instinct: doing what is right for the State of Firestone and its amazing citizens. This being said, I’d like to improve the laws of the State of Firestone; I’d like to increase punishment for felonies, and decrease fines for citations. I’d also like to add new laws to the legislation.

Another reason why I should become a representative is because of my activity. I am truly active, ranging from 12 hours a day (5 - 6 in terms of school) to commit to Firestone. This love and tendency to Firestone will make this group a better place for all of us, mainly you.
This activity can also help me monitor the discord to answer any queries or suggestions you may have, introducing multiple legislative decisions based on your suggestions.

A third reason why I personally think I’m qualified for this job is based on my experience. I used to be a house of representative in a USA group. I’ve learned many tips and tricks from that group that can be used as a representative in the State of Firestone as well. I know this because I’ve attended a representative session in the State of Firestone in the past and I know how a session usually goes. I love debating as well and as a representative, you debate many bills and such. So not only am I qualified for this position, but I have the passion to be in it. A representative must be eager to do his duties, and that is something I believe I am.

I’m sure many other politicians will be running to get a spot in the house of representatives but something that separates me from others is my personalities and my passion. I am respectful to all, doesn’t matter who you are. I’m kind and would hate to hurt someone’s feelings. I’m generous and do my best to donate to the lower class. I’m also eager and passionate about being a representative. It would be something I’d love to do and something I’d be good at. What do you donate to the lower class? People want to know this stuff.

Overall, I think I should be chosen to become part of the house of representative, so I thank you all for assisting me in my journey. You are the people that inspire me to aim high for this role. I would try my best to bring the change YOU want! I’ll take any and all suggestions that are given to me and use them throughout sessions. I’ll be a representative that you can count on for the change YOU want. Thank you for your time.

Endorsements:
Mr_Josh, Councilman
WarriorMasterKiller, Undersheriff
American_Honor, Senator
Kat4Katrina, Forum Moderater and POST Junior Instructor
Mastyjake, FFA Junior Instructor
colorful_parrots, SS Director and Develope
Ftlicious, DPW Secretary
NotFoundDev, State Representative
JollyPopLollyPop, Arborfield Mayor
Flakezzz, State Representative
Stevetron8170, FSP Colonel
NicoloSkrt, Speaker of the House

Signed, Batcat60

3 Likes

Support.

Signed,
Lieutenant Skeletron19YT, SCSO.

2 Likes

Support!

Signed,
haybilly88

2 Likes

Thank you Lt Skele and Billy! I appreciate it!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Thank you @Mr_Josh :smiley:

2 Likes

Support

Signed,
zac2524

2 Likes

Thank you @zac2524 I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Support.