Basic_Bobo for the senate! Your friend around the county, your voice in the senate

Introduction

Hello, my name is Basic_Bobo, and I’ll be running for Senate. Now, I most likely won’t even get past the speech stage. But, you will never know unless you try, and you try your very best. I am not a particular person who is known around the state. Most people don’t even know I exist, yes I said most, I’m not a complete stranger. But, the thing is, is that I do. I have a large knowledge and understanding of the government. As long as you have an understanding of the way the government works and you know that you can make a great impact and you can express that, and you want to work for the people, you have a shot at winning and that’s why I feel like I have a chance.

Why you should vote for me

Now, in these elections, the people who are already high up in anything within the state have a much better chance of winning. So, you may ask yourself, why would I give my support to some former cop, who is nowhere right now, and means nothing. Well, that one sentence is the issue, I am a nobody. I really am, I am just a little nobody with a dream to become a senator. I think we can all admit that most people didn’t even know me. I feel right now that the small nobody’s don’t get as much recognition as they should. You can find nobody’s in all departments, DOT, FSP, SCSO, SCFD, anywhere basically. And those people, who work as public servants don’t get as much recognition for their duties as they should. Without the nobodies, the state wouldn’t be protected, we would be understaffed in departments, and people wouldn’t be safe. You see an FSP running radar, and you have no clue who it is, you didn’t even know he existed, but the FSP went through half a month of training, and went through a whole process just to protect people who couldn’t protect themselves. He put his life on the line for a great good, and he doesn’t ask for a thank you, and he does his duty, but at the end of the day when he retires, not many seem to care. I want to make it so they will. I won’t go entirely off from what the more popular people want, but what the citizens and everyone wants. We need a stabilized government, and people who are willing to contribute no matter how popular they are within the state. I am willing to provide for the state and the government. I am here to represent the citizens, and I am here to contribute to the right causes, bills to support the poor, and the wealthy. I am not just going to take this as a job, I am going to take this as a chance to make change and do what’s right.

My Background and Past Experience

I have worked in many places and have a large understanding and knowledge of the government. I am a former member of many departments. All the jobs listed are past jobs. FSP Trooper, SCSO Deputy, SCSO:SWAT Operative, DoBW Advisor, State of Firestone Representative, DPW and DOT Employee. And hopefully soon, a public advocate.

Conclusion

I again, may not be as popular as some, but remember, that you don’t need to be someone large to become something large. I thank you all for taking the time to read my speech and we need your support! If you have any questions feel free to contact me over Discord.

Discord: Basic_Bobo#4988

ROBLOX Username: Basic_Bobo

Signed,

Basic_Bobo, Your friend around the county, Your voice in the Senate. Firestone First!

2 Likes

support, my son love you no homo.

2 Likes

support. make firestone proud

2 Likes

absolutely not

4 Likes

why not @t1dtony

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support, just because there’s no one else that told me to support them.

Signed,

Stamose
County Councilman
County Affairs Officer
Stapleton County, Firestone

2 Likes

Support, it’s about time we hear from unpopular people.

2 Likes

Who are you

2 Likes

Screenshot_1 From Raven4343

2 Likes

Screenshot_1 From OfficerDrifftyfiddle

2 Likes

Screenshot_1 from 119chris

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

I do not understand.

2 Likes

Elections concluded. Check FS state announcements to find results.

2 Likes