Basic_Bobo for Senate, Your friend around the county, Your voice in the senate!

Evening, Citizens

I am Basic_Bobo, former Representative and former Senator, and I am here to ask for your vote once again for this Congress election. I have been in office for Representative. In this brief message, you will hear about my plans for my senatorial term.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Some of the issues that I’ve observed over time is the adequate laws pertaining to the people and representation from the government. I plan to take extensive measures to ensure that our people are heard and are represented accordingly. The main course here is that I would like to represent the citizens of our beloved Firestone and hear their voices and opinion regarding anything really. As Senator, I will try to the full extent to implement the things that Firestone needs and wanted by our citizens. If the civilian has a silly idea or not they will have a chance to hear the other peoples opinion on that matter.

LEGISLATIVE AGENDA

For this term, I will strongly work with all the citizens and value all voices. I believe to have a good democracy, we need more direct, transparent democracy rather than a State ran by one or a group of people’s beliefs, the citizens have a voice and I plan to use it. If elected, I plan to strongly use the citizen’s voice and needs in all legislation I vote and pass, because this State is not made out of only Senators, but mainly the citizens and their thoughts on what should be implemented.

Experience

I have lots of experience in the State of Firestone, Here is the list of my positions:

I have been employed as:

FSP Trooper

SCSO Deputy

SCSO:SWAT Operative

DOT Employee

DPW Employee

DoBW Advisor (before it was abolished and brought back)

Senator

Representative

I am currently employed in:

FDOC Correctional Officer

Overall

My primary goal as a Senator will be to give every citizen a fair chance to be represented and have their voices and opinions heard regardless of their employment status or “popularity.” As a Senator, I fully intend to represent and implement the high demand for changes that the citizens of Firestone desperately needed and asked for while keeping a transparent surrounding environment between the citizens of Firestone and the government.

This will be my second time running for the Senate within the State of Firestone, which gave me a deep understanding of the primary functions of the Senate along with its importance to the government and citizens.

Conclusion

For those who know me well, you know I am good at sticking to what I say I will do. If elected, I shall do the best I can to complete each and every one of the objectives as such and better Firestone for all citizens current and to come. Thank you.

Firestone Senatorial Candidate,

Basic_Bobo

Your friend around the county, Your voice in the Senate.

(Simply write “Support” or “Endorsed” to show your support for this campaign)

1 Like

Support

http://prntscr.com/p92lq5 -badrmoroccogothacked

1 Like

SUPPORT!!!

1 Like

Screenshot_2 - TheOriginalsheriftom

1 Like

Support
Chief of Staff
bribri2173

1 Like

Support.

Skye Jones
Solicitor General

1 Like

Support,
The Right Honourable Lieutenant Governor
Ash1835

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support. Good luck.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

Support

1 Like

what’s your law ideas

1 Like

public safety and doc laws and stuff. anything you want.

1 Like

Campaigning has ended!

1 Like