Baron_Natertot8425 for House

No one here may remember nor know me at this point, but I am a former civil servant and statesman within Firestone. My experience ranges from a Senator of Firestone for two terms, Secretary of State, and short termed Chief of Staff.

Plans in Office:

• During office I shall help represent the people and my voting constituents, even though despite that, those are not my only plans.

• I shall attempt to write, draft, and pass an amendment to the Constitution creating a county government legally in the terms of the Constitution.

• Establish proper parking laws along with street parking

I shall also be aiming while in office to go for the Speaker of the House of Representatives, and I will properly enforce activity and create and enforce strict and disciplinary policies. A formal speech for that office will be delivered to the House of Representatives relating such actions if I am to be elected.

If anyone informs me of anything else I should do, than do send to my dms, as at the time of writing of this it is 2:18 AM and I am extremely tired at this moment.

Signed,
Baron_Natertot8425

1 Like

Support for a friend,

Senatorial Candidate JamesDitomosso

3 Likes

Support

Secretary of State

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Endorsed and supported, good luck.

2 Likes

Baron is a filthy communist. I urge you against voting for this man.

Support.

𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓜𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓬

3 Likes

thank you supreme secretary for your wise words

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

supported

2 Likes
2 Likes

Support

Please elect this mouse

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT.

AND I DO.

IM GONNA SAY THE S WORD.

support

3 Likes

is this campaign serious? You failed to do shit as redwood mayor and now running for house? Lmao no support

2 Likes

You complain alot.

2 Likes

baron is a liber- good dude.

support

3 Likes

we have won my fellows

viva la firestone

@Sharm500 fuck off

op request forum closure

2 Likes

just stating facts about your past experience as rw mayor and how that can affect your abilities to properly run your job as a senator. no need to have salt

2 Likes
2 Likes