Baron_Natertot8425 for County Council

Now I am going to make this quick and simple, I will not be wasting twenty minutes of my time making an elaborate speech when only two things in the county need to be done. These things are simple

Fully Reform the County Government

I have served in the County Government as a Councilman myself under County Executive Ash When it was still thriving, and petitions were not constantly put out. We need people such as me, whom actually have experience in making legislation of which I have had since June of 2017, Which is when I first became a Councilman to work on my skills and now I can properly do the reforms which the people want.

I will also be able to act as a Bridge from Congress to the County, As I will be working for both. And I see it is needed for cooperation on both sides. But in addition to that, It makes it simple as I will directly tell the County Council, How do you think reforms must be implemented and so on, Than I will propose legislation in the County, AND the State at the same time so in sequence, It will affectively bring the two branches closer together which at this moment appear to have nothing in common

Actually listen to the people

This self-explains it, Listen to the people unlike what most politicians do, I actually listen to the people, and make legislation they ask me to make. Nothing else much I can explain here. Now this is always something I put here because no one else does, Everyone else places “GUN LAWS” which let’s be honest Gun laws can’t be implemented within the County Government since the Truth is, The State consumes most power in itself.

I will be changing this by directly delegating more power to the County Government, Alongside with the State Agreeing, So I will be able to pass Bi-Legislation in both sides due to this.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support and Endorsed

2 Likes

Signed, NoahJN4VAL

Former Firestone House of Rep.

2 Likes

NO SUPPORT. Communist and biased shit.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

Not valid. Needs to have “Support” in it.

3 Likes

Support.

1 Like

Support.

Signed,

Wolfcreator2
Warden
Firestone Department of Corrections

1 Like

why did the legislation to unbar me fail

1 Like

I support.

Signed,
signature
FS House of Rep.

1 Like

No clue

1 Like

Support.

52%20PM

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support.

Signed,

1 Like

LMAO I’m in the running?

1 Like

Support

1 Like

@Sir_Mr Uh, is there elections going on right now?

3 Likes

no not now

1 Like