Bar sym?

Why isnt sym facing a bar? other such as legodude have done far less and gotten barred? why not sym?

3 Likes

I can’t speak for all of the Legislators in this state but getting document’s such as a bar takes time.

1 Like

in this case it seems like it should be quite quick to gather

1 Like

he aint coming back there is 0 point

1 Like

there is currently on-going conversations about barring the former governor, more info soon!

1 Like

But why

1 Like

because there is no point, sym has left firestone, deleted discord too I heard, and disabled his trello account. He has left the state.

2 Likes

it has been like 2 hours

1 Like

cus nobody gives a shit lul

1 Like

just because an exploiter leaves the state doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be banned because they’re “not coming back” same applies for sym. he could come back at any time and run for office.

4 Likes

this makes no sense what so ever. please re-read what you wrote…

1 Like

just because sym “isn’t coming back” does not mean that the legislature should not bar him from public office. fixed my original post for more clarity.

2 Likes

Y’all be saying this shit when y’all barred some random fucking civilian called epicxboxdude and even barred the dude originally from fucking businesses when he was just toxic (a moderation issue as well btw)

3 Likes

“moderation issue” from the guy who tried to use the supreme court over his forum ban

2 Likes

jasonbourenaxis has bad takes

much like most of this thread

im going to bar sym, and by god i will falsify evidence if i must to make it stick. god help this corrupt state.

2 Likes

BASED!!! REDPILLED!!!

2 Likes

from this statement, it feels as if you cannot read the documents i submitted to the supreme court

the issue was not a moderation issue, it was a constitutional one, because anyone forum ban cannot exercise their right to vote in all elections besides when voting for governor, this also showed that it was an issue especially when @e6thn and @Cuxle ran for mayor and that people banned from the forums did not have their vote counted (or something like that). As well as the fact that their votes were unable to be added as you have to have a forums account to vote in an election where there is a poll.

on top of that, it was not entirely on the right to vote, it was also regarding the powers of election sponsors, and the fact that they can legally edit the election rules at any time and disqualify a candidate from running for a rule that did not exist in the original election thread.

you’re bar certified yet you were unable to comprehend that.

i still stand by the fact that his bar is a moderation issue, fed has banned numerous individuals for toxicity, if it was really that big of an issue, you can talk to fed, as well, you literally admitted yourself that you are toxic, so i don’t get your point at all.

1 Like

5char

2 Likes

you are an expert on this it seems like and used those skills for your recent reply so i’ll do the same

1 Like

you can literally not even accept the fact you misspelt a word on a random forum discussion, goddamn bro

3 Likes