BangaBus_Quit for County Council

INTRODUCTION

I hereby announce my candidacy for the Stapleton County council elections.

Ladies and gentlemen, here we are again. The county government once again established after multiple issues. The County Executive stated that a good start needs a good leader. I truly believe in this. The County also needs people that will listen, and will make the government work as it should. I am there for that exact reason. Its time for the county government to start functioning the correct way.

BACKGROUND IN FIRESTONE

My background in Firestone with regards to government may not be that bright. No I may not have a whole list of former government jobs, but as you seen in past months and past elections, people with a ton of background, don’t always function well together. With this in mind, I have the mindset that with a new start of the county government, new minds need to be brought into the county government with it. If we plan on restarting this, we need to do it correctly.

Current and past positions I have held in Firestone consist of,

• Current SCSO Sergeant
  • Current Department of Public Safety Investigator
  • Former Dept. of Transportation Supervisor
  • Former Firestone Public Defender, Dept. of Justice
  • Former Junior Instructor, POST

GOALS

In my eyes, every government official should have goals they want to accomplish by the end of their term. The main goal I have for my term is to listen to ALL of the voices and from what everyone wants come to a grand conclusion on what I should be voting on, and what I should be proposing as county legislature.

Another goal I have, is to be able to communicate regularly with departmental executive administration, and administration on what the county government can improve on, and what the departments can improve on. I feel this was a lack of interest in terms before.

CONCLUSION

To conclude, I hereby announce my candidacy for the Stapleton County council elections. If we plan on getting the county government off to a good start, and maintaining it correctly we need to have good and competent councilmen/women to secure it.

CONTACT INFORMATION

If you have any questions, comments, concerns feel free to DM me!

• Discord [BangaBus_Quit##7381]
  • Gmail [Bangaquitrblox@gmail.com]

Thanks for reading

2 Likes

Signed,

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support, but not endorsed.

4 Likes