BangaBus_Quit for County Council

Hello fellow citizens. My name is BangaBus_Quit, current sergeant at the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office. I am running for county council to help you!

Speech

Hello. As I have stated I am Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Sergeant BangaBus_Quit and I am running for the June 2018 Special Elections. Currently my major goal right now is to get into the County Council and fix this mess we are faced with. Currently the Government we have has not done that well of a job with fulfilling the citizens requests. All it takes is one person to switch that. I promise to be the voice for each and every one of you, basing my actions on what YOU want! When holding a governmental position

Now I may not have a whole list of experiences like other possible candidates, but at one point they too didn’t have any. We all need to start somewhere, which is why I am here. A few major experiences I have encountered were, Senator of Fairview, Governor of Fairview, and Senator for the State of Florida. Right away you will notice none of these are from Firestone, but I will take what I learned from each and every job and do my very best here.

My plans are going to be like every other government official. Propose laws and bills and make the county great. However as I stated my primary focus will be listening to the citizens of the state. Fulfilling their requests and helping them out the best of my abilities. I also plan on talking with department members both SCSO, SCFD on what they would like to see better from the County Government.

To conclude, I BangaBus_Quit will be running for County Council in the 2018 Special Elections.

Listening to the People, Lets make it a reality!

Signed Candidate BangaBus_Quit
BangaBus_Quit

1 Like

Highly Support!

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

-Support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support,

Jxkecomeback,

2 Likes

Support,

Screenshot_198

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Oh my god Voted twice

1 Like

Support,
finally put some damn competency in county council

• Southey
2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Supported & Endorsed.

3 Likes

what did you say mr?

1 Like

Campaining closed. Voting opened: https://www.roblox.com/games/785844693/Firestone-Voting-Center

1 Like