Baconman1499 for House

Hello, I’m Baconman1499, sometimes informally known as Bacon. I am a former public worker in DPW, former Boating Technician in DOBW, and former Manor Staff in the Firestone Executive Branch. I adore the State of Firestone, but the House is one key factor not noticed as much within this state. I am running on behalf of the people, and their views. As there isn’t enough interaction between the House and the people. I wish to instead bring in a fresh new look into the House and give a neutral vote. I ask you, the people, to choose me as your representative to help change Firestone in the best interest of you, and only you. Your right to vote is important, and if you want a conscientious individual representing you in the house, I’m here to help. Likewise, please dm me any questions you may have about me, or should I be elected, questions regarding how I can help as a rep. and questions about the State of Firestone. The extreme issue among these high governmental officials is that they put their own opinions over listening to the people’s voice, which always turns out catastrophic and usually receives little to no citizen support for those ideas in reality. Even though I may be one man, I could be a big difference that you need in this House and that’s exactly why I’m running for House Representative.

"A neutral look to shape the future. " Baconman1499 for House

My main goals I will keep throughout time in my office are but not limited to:

• Being transparent with legislation and more

• Helping businesses in the private sectors, and encourage more new businesses

• Listening to the public, but acting in their best interest while doing so

7 Likes

Support! Great employee when I worked with him DOBW.

5 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support endorsed

4 Likes

SUPPORT!

5 Likes

Support!

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

Support