VI.Communication

VII.Judicial Branch

VIII. Legislative Branch

IX. Foreign Policy

X. Other Plans

XI. Conclusion

———————

I. Introduction

In recent times it can be said there are a range of different problems when it comes to Firestone this mainly being with the executive branch. The quality and overall effectiveness of certain departments is starting to lack and nothing is being done. Ladies and Gentlemen, all of this will shortly be over. We are here to provide transparency, not only through this campaign, but throughout our term. I am here to provide you with one message and one message only; we are going to be fully ready and committed to fighting for our agenda, the interests of the people, and we will not stop until the job is done. We are committed towards changing the standards of this great State. Without the Citizens of the State there would be no one to hold the government accountable for its actions, and our society would be at a standstill. Alongside protecting our Law Enforcement we will strive to work on the rehabilitation of criminals. We are committed to fully protecting the rights of every single individual in this State no matter which path they choose. We will protect Individual rights, reform law, support employees of the state and restore order. Firestone is one of the best communities which individuals can be a part of. We excel and lead in many different aspects of the State and we will continue to do so. We are a team all united by one or more similar traits alongside the dedication which people have towards the State. It’s time for all of us to remember that we are all on the same team. We are all citizens, and we all believe right now in Firestone. We are striving to, improve communications between the government and citizens, improve cabinet organisation alongside the overall cabinet communication and efficiency, reformation of the criminal rehabilitation system and an introduction of a better audit system when it comes to departments.

II. About the Candidates

B_ear

Hello all! As many of you will be aware I am B_ear, the current Director of POST. Now, This little section will be some information about myself and Sharkfish. I joined Firestone back in 2016, starting my career within the National Guard. This was during the period of v1 and this experience is really what kick started my Firestone career. I decided to undertake POST back in March 2017, Graduating from class 14. After this I applied for the Stapleton County Sheriff’s office in which I was able to gain the role of Captain. Under this role I lead the training Bureau. Countless times during my career I have been in the POST Staff team from Junior Instructor all the way up to Director. I was able to Gain Instructor under Buford’s first reign as Director with this being a big eye opener. When Buford left I remained an Instructor under Southern for a few months before taking a break. I returned to the POST Staff team under Liam and my god was that awful. However this allowed me to gain Head Instructor and work towards a better post. Tim was the reason why I was able to gain Deputy Director in which I am forever grateful for. These days I lead POST. I’ve been able to revive this dying academy from the terrible reign of the previous director. We are currently working hard to prepare posts for V3 by simplifying the curriculum to how it used to be back in the glory days. After SCSO Captain, I moved into DHS and became a CRT Agent. Through hard work and dedication I was able to gain CRT Sergeant, Although this was short lived as I got accepted into the Intelligence Office on the same day as my promotion. After this I was in FSP for around a week before starting something new by running for congress. I served in both the House & Senate. Once done with this I shortly returned to my home department of SCSO before once again applying to DHS and becoming a member of the intelligence office.

Notable Ranks;

Current POST Director

Current IO Captain

Former SCSO Captain

Former FSP Trooper

Former POST Deputy Director

Former CRT Sergeant

Sharkfish82

I joined the State around the early Version 1 days. Throughout my Firestone career, I have been fortunate to have some of the finest mentors to teach me from the Department of Homeland Security, Firestone National Guard and majorly within the Legislative branch with key figures such as Rolerain, Virginian, OfficerVideoGame and quite a few others. Through observing their ways and personally being mentored by a few, I have gained experience a few others may be able to experience. With my two terms of being within the House of Representatives under my belt with one of those terms having me serve as Speaker of the House as well as myself fighting off corruption and ensuring the House during my time was the best it could be. Finally, I have presided over the Senate as its President of The Senate with my 1 term of being the Lieutenant Governor. Most recently, I have served as a Senator for the State. With all this experience within the law-making within the state as well as my leadership experience, I am more than capable of becoming Lieutenant Governor. I believe after reflecting and developing as an individual, I realize my mistakes of the past that I wish to redeem especially regarding my legislative duties as a Presiding Officer and if given the chance once more, I will not disappoint.

And without further ado, my resume from me to you:

X 1 Lieutenant Governor and President of the Senate

X 2 Representative

X 1 Speaker of the House

X 1 Senator

X 1 Federal Protective Service Captain, Sergeant, and Officer

X 1 Secret Service Agent

X 1 Guardsmen within the National Guard

III. Reformation Policy

In order to better rehabilitate criminals within our state, we need to have some way for them to be able to get their record cleared if they meet certain criteria. The courts have a system like this, but it takes a good amount of time, and many people have no understanding of the courts process. If elected, my administration plans to implement a pardon system in which, those who have a criminal record may submit a pardon application, and if they meet certain criteria that are to be determined. This would be reviewed by a Board of individuals. Furthermore, we will be formally exploring the option of rehabilitating those who wish to come back to public service by requiring community service in certain departments, showing us that they want to change.

IV. Executive Organisation

It has come to our attention that the Executive branch lacks in organisation and currently seems to be a mess. We must ensure progress is being made and departments are upheld to a high standard. My administration and I are going to be restructuring the Executive Branch to ensure transparency between departments, fewer disputes, and ensuring Departments are actively serving the people. The Executive Branch is one of the most viewed Branches in the State, it is very important and will become more and more secure over time. During our term we are going to strive to organise the cabinet much better.

• Weekly reports will be required for department heads to fill out and place onto a trello board.
  • Bi-Weekly meetings will occur, with the cabinet,to discuss underlying problems with departments in order to attempt to improve the department.
  • In order to review the department’s performance and its efficiency, we will be conducting reviews on each department within the first month of office in order to make sure they are performing to the expected high standards. We will be asking department command, employees and former employees their opinions and ideas on the improvement of their respective departments.
  • In regards to the internal committees which the cabinets are a part of, We will be establishing the following; State Security Council, and the Law Enforcement Council. These councils will have monthly reports and meet once a month with the Governor.

V. Review System

In order to prevent our departments from reducing in quality, departments will be reviewed each month. This would include meetings with department command, reviewal of policies and gathering the opinion of employees. This will allow for us to maintain quality when it comes to several aspects of the Executive branch. We both believe this is something which has been lacking for an extended period of time and it’s time to fix it. In order to effectively do so, we will be introducing an Auditor General whose primary focus would be assisting the Governor in ensuring these departments are up to the expected standards. They would collect information and present this to the Governor in the form of a report.

VI. Communication

Past administrations have rarely or not at all communicated with the general public, my administration plans to open up more dialogue with the public, and ensure that ideas are being heard and introduced via congress, EO, or other means.

• Introduce a Joint Branch Committee tasked with informing the public of Legislative affairs, Judicial affairs, and Executive Affairs.
  • Ensure the Staffers under the Office of the Governor establish Press Releases on a weekly basis as part of our “Weekly Address”.
  • Implementation of social media presence

V.II Judicial Branch

The Judicial Branch is one of the most fundamental pieces of the government of Firestone. As a community, we must and will do everything that we can to be sure that both experienced, educated justices are being appointed to the courts as well as assure that law and order is being upheld by the correct individuals. We will continue to support our courts, ensuring they are free to operate within their constitutional powers, Assist in the development of resources to improve performance and attempt to boost interest into judicial mentorship programs to further expand the Courts.

V.III Legislative Branch

In relations to the Legislative Branch, learning from past mistakes, the operations of the Senate will be far more organized compared to the past. With the hope of submitting the long awaited Senate Standing rules as well as passage of said rules, operations shall largely be based on said rules. Furthermore, a proper weekly schedule shall be upheld within the chamber and behavior shall be upheld throughout the term while the Senate is in session. By maintaining a proper schedule system, upholding behavior and accommodating to Senators if need be, the Senate shall run at an optimal efficiency. Furthermore, maintaining communication with the other chamber and ensuring legislative operations run smoothly, the prospect of an efficient Congress may be bright if those elected wish to uphold their office.

IX. Foreign Policy

Foreign Policy is an integral part of State communities and having good relations with other states increases the chances of joint exercises alongside that of expanature. We wish to continue progress with the G4, Hopefully expanding relations with the other states in this group. We must expand the State Department and increase support to foreign states in their times of need. It is of the utter most importance we review our allies and make sure we are not engaging in relations with those that mistreat their citizens. We must set an example.

X. Further Plans

• Improve Gun laws to reduce the amount of CFL Warriors
  • Establish the Firestone Department of Parks and Recreation
  • Increase Protection for Public service departments
  • Increase the Maturity and overall professionalism in congress
  • Review Prison sentence times
  • Introduction of an Ethics Committee
  • Establish better relations with the County and work with them to ensure quality
  • Better Transparency with the public
  • Increase Citizen Interaction

XI. Conclusion

Since the beginning of this campaign, I outlined a bold vision for the State of Firestone. A state that works for every citizen, a state that fulfills its most fundamental promise of ensuring equal justice for all, and, most importantly a state that enables every citizen to reach their given potential. You, the citizens, are our priority. We are going to ensure your voices are heard, we are transparent and ensure this state operates at its full potential. Thank you all for taking your time to read our speech, We hope we can be the voice you need.

Please Feel free to join our Discord!

B_ear, Gubernatorial Candidate

SharkFish82, Lieutenant Governor Candidate

16 Likes

first support

6 Likes

SUPPORT

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

support

6 Likes

Support!

6 Likes

Support!!

5 Likes

support

6 Likes

support

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

SUPPORT!

6 Likes

i was liking the speech, especially your executive organization plan, but you lost me at this.

this government already regulates firearms enough and it’s already pretty difficult to get a CFL if you can’t make it to the ~2 that are hosted every month

4 Likes

If the improvement of these laws would not be wanted by a majority of citizens we would not push ahead this.

4 Likes

Clearly not enough when CFLs enter bank robberies, hostage situations, High-Risk Stops, not only obstructing the officers, but putting others, and themselves at harm by opening fire, and/or brandishing their firearms.

5 Likes

support

5 Likes

could you specify what you mean by improvement? our current system works fine except for the fact that you usually only have 1 chance per month to go to a CFCT.

3 Likes

how do you expect the government to stop that? it’s already illegal for them to intervene in those situations

4 Likes

Support, good luck man

4 Likes

I think what he means is he wants to reduce the number of CFL warriors, perhaps a revision of CFCT Training material in order to prevent armed civilians from shooting unnecessarily.

5 Likes

Support, 100%

5 Likes