B_ear for House of Representatives

Hello Firestone citizens. I’m writing this speech to be apart of the Firestone House of Representatives, and I wish you all to read it all and post your opinions.

First off, I’ll introduce myself. As you might already know, I am B_ear. I’ve been in numerous departments within this state such as; DHS, FNG, FSP etc. In having these experiences I was able to gain much more knowledge on what this state is missing out on and needs. I’ve been in this state long enough to understand the citizens and LEO’s, on their needs and opinions.

One of the things that I’ve been through myself is civilians climbing light poles, I’ve experienced it myself and I know other LEO’s can agree on this. It distracts drivers and puts themselves and others at risk. I plan on creating a bill on this once I get put into house. I would name this bill “Public Endangerment”, putting others and themselves in harms way. In my opinion it’s very important to be listening to the citizens, what they need and want etc. A state where no one is getting their voice heard isn’t going to succeed nor improve anything. I’ll be representing this state in the best way I possibly can. In which listening to the people in order to strive for success will be one of my main priorities. I will be keeping the Citizens of Firestone safe from harm by repeatedly listening to the people and taking rightful actions against these harms. I take responsibility for my actions which has enabled me to make choices which have often resulted in the better outcome. I enjoy challenging tasks and always look for roles where I can excel and grow my skills. I look forward to learning new skills and implementing them in my daily roles and duties. I am very good at problem-solving, I have excellent communication skills, and I am a creative thinker. While these qualities are not unique, the way I can combine and use them in a workplace make me unique.

This is why I believe the Citizens of Firestone shall vote for me. I encourage you all to support me during this journey. I won’t let you down.

Thank you.

Signed, B_ear

6 Likes

daddy supports!

2 Likes

Support. Good luck!

3 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support all the way.

u got this!!!

Kasterix